Disaster near San Diego

Old November 14th 10, 01:01 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
walt tonne

Default Disaster near San Diego

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...cles-and-two-/

And what part did our beloved mestizoes play in this incident?
Old November 14th 10, 01:52 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Sam Spade

walt tonne wrote:
> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...cles-and-two-/
>
> And what part did our beloved mestizoes play in this incident?

As usual, apparently quite a bit. The scum has no concern about law and
order. Why should they when they were bred and grew (not raised, just
grew) in a piece-of-**** lawless territory laughingly called a country
by the bleeding hearts.
Old November 14th 10, 03:32 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Datesfat Chicks

"walt tonne" > wrote in message
> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...cles-and-two-/
>
> And what part did our beloved mestizoes play in this incident?

It was also on CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/14/cal...ent/index.html

As far as Mexican involvement, the occupants of the vehicle that collided
with the bikes was Mexican. However, this individual just went right to
avoid a situation provoked by another motorist. Losing control of an
automobile at high speed on sand ... not a racial issue.

Also, regrettably, one of the two Mexicans was killed.

I'm sure this will lead to conjectures by our beloved racists that the
occupant(s) of the Honda that provoked the incident were also Mexican.

Or maybe the Mexicans were working together -- the two cars conspiring.

Or maybe the driver of the Honda was Jewish ... and the Mexicans are now
conspiring with the Jews.

Or maybe Hitler's brain is still being kept alive in a jar in Paraguay, and
Adolf himself gave the orders.

Or maybe Mr. Obama ordered it ... because we all know he is conspiring with
the Jews and the Mexicans.

Did I leave any bull**** racist angle out?

DF

Old November 14th 10, 03:59 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Dave Head

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:32:59 -0500, "Datesfat Chicks"
> wrote:

>"walt tonne" > wrote in message
>> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...cles-and-two-/
>>
>> And what part did our beloved mestizoes play in this incident?

>It was also on CNN.
>
>http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/14/cal...ent/index.html
>
>As far as Mexican involvement, the occupants of the vehicle that collided
>with the bikes was Mexican. However, this individual just went right to
>avoid a situation provoked by another motorist. Losing control of an
>automobile at high speed on sand ... not a racial issue.
>
>Also, regrettably, one of the two Mexicans was killed.
>
>I'm sure this will lead to conjectures by our beloved racists that the
>occupant(s) of the Honda that provoked the incident were also Mexican.
>
>Or maybe the Mexicans were working together -- the two cars conspiring.
>
>Or maybe the driver of the Honda was Jewish ... and the Mexicans are now
>conspiring with the Jews.
>
>Or maybe Hitler's brain is still being kept alive in a jar in Paraguay, and
>Adolf himself gave the orders.
>
>Or maybe Mr. Obama ordered it ... because we all know he is conspiring with
>the Jews and the Mexicans.
>
>Did I leave any bull**** racist angle out?
>
>DF

Racist my ass. The question is whether they were another pair of
illegal aliens or not. That question most definitely bears on this
accident since, if they were illegal aliens, then they should not have
been on that road, and that piece of road would likely have been clear
of traffic instead of having a damned illegal alien driving some
piece-of-**** car that cannot handle for squat and went out of
countrol simply for hitting some sand. Plus, if it had been an
American driver that had been driving since 16, instead of maybe
someone who finally had money to drive something besudes a burro when
he was younger, he might have had more driving skills and retained
control of his car.

But, if he was yet another illegal alien, he shouldn't have been
there, and the accident likely would not have occured.
Old November 14th 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Dave Head

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 05:01:47 -0800 (PST), walt tonne
> wrote:

>http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...cles-and-two-/
>
>And what part did our beloved mestizoes play in this incident?

Two things:

1) Motorcycles in American traffic are death machines no matter what
the rider does.

2) This is what happens when motorcycles travel in big bunches so that
the must be passed like a really long semi-truck. They're hard to
pass. If they rode according to the rules for cars, 2 seconds
following distance between individual machines, they could be passed
one at a time, and this likely would not have happened.
Old November 14th 10, 04:29 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Datesfat Chicks

"Dave Head" > wrote in message

> 2) This is what happens when motorcycles travel in big bunches so that
> the must be passed like a really long semi-truck. They're hard to
> pass. If they rode according to the rules for cars, 2 seconds
> following distance between individual machines, they could be passed
> one at a time, and this likely would not have happened.

On that point, I agree with you, but for two additional reasons ...

#1) I have, from time to time, had to go highly evasive for one reason or
another. I watch the folks riding in formation ... although it looks really
cool, the ability of each individual motorcyclist to swerve, brake, and
accelerate is compromised, because he'll run into other motorcycles.

When I ride with another motorcyclist (despite one gal who wanted to do
different), I want to treat each motorcycle like an individual car ... full
separation. It is safer that way.

#2)If they had been better separated, the car driver might not have got so
many of them. 9 out of 10 bikers surveyed said that if they were riding
along and the motorcyclist in front of them got plowed by a car, he would
try to avoid that same car as well as flying debris.

DF.

Old November 14th 10, 04:32 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
S'mee

On Nov 14, 9:00*am, Dave Head > wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 05:01:47 -0800 (PST), walt tonne
>
> > wrote:
> >http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...-crash-involve...

> >And what part did our beloved mestizoes play in this incident?

> Two things:
>
> 1) Motorcycles in American traffic are death machines no matter what
> the rider does.

\
Oh really? And just what makes you an expert you ****ing commie
*******? Hmm? Tell you what loser, why don't you eat **** and live.
Stupid people like you need to learn to take **** from your betters.
You stupid stupid hermaphrodite. I suggest you just shut up or ****
off and get back to beating your dog...because that's what ALL auto
drivers do, beat dogs, children and the *******s never bath and steal
from their neighbors. Bunch of thieving *******s...always have yoru
****ing phone stuck in your ear while swilling a bottle of jack
daniel's whiskey driving that POS FORD you still owe on. ****...I
haven't had one of you father raping *******s pass me in decades.

I suggest that you kiss my superior ass or slit your throat. You
stupid stupid commie *******.
Old November 14th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Harry K

On Nov 14, 8:32*am, "S'mee" > wrote:
> On Nov 14, 9:00*am, Dave Head > wrote:> On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 05:01:47 -0800 (PST), walt tonne
>
> > > wrote:
> > >http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...-crash-involve....

> > >And what part did our beloved mestizoes play in this incident?

> > Two things:

> > 1) Motorcycles in American traffic are death machines no matter what
> > the rider does.

> \
> Oh really? And just what makes you an expert you ****ing commie
> *******? Hmm? Tell you what loser, why don't you eat **** and live.
> Stupid people like you need to learn to take **** from your betters.
> You stupid stupid hermaphrodite. I suggest you just shut up or ****
> off and get back to beating your dog...because that's what ALL auto
> drivers do, beat dogs, children and the *******s never bath and steal
> from their neighbors. Bunch of thieving *******s...always have yoru
> ****ing phone stuck in your ear while swilling a bottle of jack
> daniel's whiskey driving that POS FORD you still owe on. ****...I
> haven't had one of you father raping *******s pass me in decades.
>
> I suggest that you kiss my superior ass or slit your throat. You
> stupid stupid commie *******.

Let me guess. You also ride a Harley with really loud pipes.
Remember "loud pipes says the rider is an idiot".

Harry K
Old November 14th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Wayne[_6_]

"walt tonne" > wrote in message
> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...cles-and-two-/
>
> And what part did our beloved mestizoes play in this incident?

-
Bummer. I was down that way (in a car) the weekend of Nov 5/6 and there
were a HUGE number of motocycles and bicycles out in the desert. Lots of
"events" going on, including the Slab City Riot. Lots of bikes in Borrego
Springs and Julian was in complete gridlock with bikes. It was a fun
weekend all around.

Unfortuately disasters such as this can be expected when groups ride in a
pack, making passing very difficult. Bicycle packs, however, seem more
dangerous, as the packs are longer and slower.

I don't intend for the above comment to say that the club was doing anything
wrong. Just that a "pack" accident may involve many people, and there are a
lot of packs this time of year.

The Honda driver, if found, should be allowed to attend the next Slab City
Riot

Old November 14th 10, 05:03 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.law-enforcement,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Dave Head

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:48:46 -0800 (PST), Harry K
> wrote:

>On Nov 14, 8:32*am, "S'mee" > wrote:
>> On Nov 14, 9:00*am, Dave Head > wrote:> On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 05:01:47 -0800 (PST), walt tonne

>> > Two things:

>> > 1) Motorcycles in American traffic are death machines no matter what
>> > the rider does.

>> \
>> Oh really? And just what makes you an expert you ****ing commie
>> *******? Hmm? Tell you what loser, why don't you eat **** and live.
>> Stupid people like you need to learn to take **** from your betters.
>> You stupid stupid hermaphrodite. I suggest you just shut up or ****
>> off and get back to beating your dog...because that's what ALL auto
>> drivers do, beat dogs, children and the *******s never bath and steal
>> from their neighbors. Bunch of thieving *******s...always have yoru
>> ****ing phone stuck in your ear while swilling a bottle of jack
>> daniel's whiskey driving that POS FORD you still owe on. ****...I
>> haven't had one of you father raping *******s pass me in decades.
>>
>> I suggest that you kiss my superior ass or slit your throat. You
>> stupid stupid commie *******.

>Let me guess. You also ride a Harley with really loud pipes.
>Remember "loud pipes says the rider is an idiot".
>
>Harry K

Naw, with communications skills like that, he must be a graduate of
Harvard, or Yale, that's all...

San Diego fire Veeduber VW air cooled 12 November 6th 07 08:51 PM
VW shops around San Diego Puma VW air cooled 2 October 20th 06 08:23 PM
where to off road in san diego jeepney driver via CarKB.com Jeep 0 January 24th 06 08:00 PM
newbie in san diego v-man 4x4 2 May 14th 04 04:49 AM