J.T. Garwood : The Car Of The Century book

Old May 6th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default J.T. Garwood : The Car Of The Century book

Does anyone know where I can get J.T. Garwood's book The Car Of The
Century both volumes?
Old May 6th 09, 05:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

I thought I saw it at Amazon.com but, it was under a different author.

Old May 6th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Speedy Jim[_2_]

wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get J.T. Garwood's book The Car Of The
> Century both volumes?

They stopped putting it in print ages ago.
It had been available on CD from them, but now:

http://www.vwcarofthecentury.com/

You might get lucky and one turns up on evilBay... someday.

Or, I could put you in my will. LOL

Speedy Jim
http://www.nls.net/mp/volks/

Old May 6th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Speedy Jim[_2_]

wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get J.T. Garwood's book The Car Of The
> Century both volumes?

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=781356
Might be too late already....
Old May 6th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 6, 11:46*am, Speedy Jim > wrote:
> They stopped putting it in print ages ago.
> It had been available on CD from them, but now:
>
> http://www.vwcarofthecentury.com/
>
> You might get lucky and one turns up on evilBay... someday.
>
> Or, I could put you in my will. *LOL
>
> Speedy Jimhttp://www.nls.net/mp/volks/

Wait, I thought I was in your will......

Randy
Old May 7th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Speedy Jim[_2_]

wrote:
> On May 6, 11:46 am, Speedy Jim > wrote:
>> They stopped putting it in print ages ago.
>> It had been available on CD from them, but now:

http://www.vwcarofthecentury.com/

>> You might get lucky and one turns up on evilBay... someday.
>>
>> Or, I could put you in my will. LOL
>>
>> Speedy Jimhttp://www.nls.net/mp/volks/

> Wait, I thought I was in your will......
>
> Randy

ROFLMAO !
Old May 7th 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John J[_3_]

On May 6, 11:46 am, Speedy Jim > wrote:
> They stopped putting it in print ages ago.
> It had been available on CD from them, but now:
>
> http://www.vwcarofthecentury.com/

Patricia Garwood announced that the work would be online in 2005. Looks
like it never happened.
Old May 7th 09, 02:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John J[_3_]

wrote:
> On May 6, 11:46 am, Speedy Jim > wrote:
>> They stopped putting it in print ages ago.
>> It had been available on CD from them, but now:

http://www.vwcarofthecentury.com/

>> You might get lucky and one turns up on evilBay... someday.
>>
>> Or, I could put you in my will. LOL
>>
>> Speedy Jimhttp://www.nls.net/mp/volks/

> Wait, I thought I was in your will......

You are in MY will. It reads, "Hi, Randy!"
Old May 7th 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 7, 8:41*am, John J > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On May 6, 11:46 am, Speedy Jim > wrote:
> >> They stopped putting it in print ages ago.
> >> It had been available on CD from them, but now:

> >>http://www.vwcarofthecentury.com/

> >> You might get lucky and one turns up on evilBay... someday.

> >> Or, I could put you in my will. *LOL

> >> Speedy Jimhttp://www.nls.net/mp/volks/

> > Wait, I thought I was in your will......

> You are in MY will. It reads, "Hi, Randy!"

Thats better.

Randy
Old May 8th 09, 02:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

WITH A NAME LIKE SPEEDY JIM, YOU BETTER NOT PUT ME IN YOUR
WILL.....LOL
On Wed, 06 May 2009 12:46:11 -0400, Speedy Jim

>> Does anyone know where I can get J.T. Garwood's book The Car Of The
>> Century both volumes?

>They stopped putting it in print ages ago.
>It had been available on CD from them, but now:
>
>http://www.vwcarofthecentury.com/
>
>You might get lucky and one turns up on evilBay... someday.
>
>Or, I could put you in my will. LOL
>
>Speedy Jim
>http://www.nls.net/mp/volks/

JT Garwood - The Car of the Century soldier VW air cooled 3 May 9th 21 02:31 PM
Looking for a particular kind of book [email protected] Antique cars 0 September 4th 05 07:21 AM
One for the book Shep Technology 7 September 2nd 05 01:23 PM
Rod Grainger's Book Don Benton Mazda 6 August 29th 05 02:22 AM
Log book Error XPUser BMW 5 August 17th 05 06:07 PM