2 more projects @ Vintage Werks resto

Old April 9th 09, 01:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default 2 more projects @ Vintage Werks resto

On Apr 8, 7:20*pm, Meyer > wrote:
> Here is what I am laughingly going to call a "reply" I just got from
> Mario:
>
> "saw me huh and I see you didn't have the balls to walk up to me and
> as far as kelly goes the dumb **** was stupid to bring a knife to a
> gun fight so trust me I was far from scared why don't you try it next
> time the clip holds enough to take care of you and the other dumb
> ****s oh the older man that was behind the trailer said he saw a guy
> with a tatoo on his leg and had his 38 ready for the stupidity how
> smart do you feel now "
>
> Gee, I'm glad to see you weren't rattled there, Mario. Heh. God, but
> you're an idiot.
>
> So basically, you're telling everybody that you are bringing firearms
> to Volkswagen shows now and are ready and willing to what, SHOOT
> people? Wonderful. I'm sure everybody in the air-cooled Volkswagen
> world is feeling really safe in your neck of the woods, knowing that a
> complete headcase like you is PACKING HEAT AT VOLKSWAGEN SHOWS.
>
> So next time somebody sees Mario at the show, here's an idea: they can
> tell the cop exactly what the caliber is and the location. Its a .38
> in an ankle holster. Because you carry a permit, right Mario?
> Riiiiiiight? No you don't. People could print this off and show it to
> the cop - that ought to be sufficient probable cause right there for a
> cursory search.
>
> I don't know how people run shows on the East Coast, but I GUARANTEE
> that with that right there, Mario would be summarily banned from West
> Coast shows for what he just admitted to right there. I'm sorry, but I
> sure as heck wouldn't want to attend an event that features stray
> bullets as part of the festivites.

Yeah but the gun is probably made out of bondo and shoots rust
pellets.

Old April 9th 09, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Meyer

You are going to need to scramble to get a permit for that concealed
carry you are doing, Mario. It took about six weeks to get mine and it
involves fingerprinting and a background check. This may present a few
problems for you. First, you're going to need to scrape enough bondo
off of your hands to actually have fingerprints - they are very
specific about that: there needs to be whorls and swirls, or at least
some sort of definition. Can't just give them blank fingerpads. Also,
you had better pray that a simple Google search is not part of the
background check process, in which case this thread will turn up and
you will most likely be toast. Generally speaking, people who make
threats that involve firearms and have a shady past are not considered
to be good candidates for a concealed carry permit.

But the big hurdle is the processing fee. If I recall correctly, mine
came to over $65. Or in your terms, that's fifteen crumpled up
singles, three rolls of pennies, all the change out of your customers'
cars and a post-dated check written on your business account for
$42.63. And then, of course, you are going to have to write a single-
spaced handwritten note afterwards explaining why the check bounced
because your customer failed to pay you and times are really hard and
your wife's back hurts but you promise to pay in full as soon as you
get back on your feet - maybe next month.

Does this sound at all familiar, you stupid loser?

*
Old April 9th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>oh don't worry about my customers I have a shop full of work and the
>person that I did the 66 for has 4 or 5 more in wait. lol when are
>you going to get your only bitching among yourselves.

sure...

>and how can I feel bad when the only beetle there tat was nicer cost
>the owner 25k + to have done ?

you may have charged 25k to hack the car up, but that doesn't mean the
customer will get his money's worth... like charging Joan for work you
didn't do and didn't intend on doing.... you did 500 dollars worth of work
and charged over 9K more than that...

>I think I need to send a few of you a midal and a tampoon

dat coleje edjumacation shur be wurkin out goot fer ya...

Old April 9th 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Meyer" > wrote in message

>But the big hurdle is the processing fee. If I recall correctly, mine
>came to over $65. Or in your terms, that's fifteen crumpled up
>singles, three rolls of pennies, all the change out of your customers'
>cars and a post-dated check written on your business account for
>$42.63. And then, of course, you are going to have to write a single-
>spaced handwritten note afterwards explaining why the check bounced
>because your customer failed to pay you and times are really hard and
>your wife's back hurts but you promise to pay in full as soon as you
>get back on your feet - maybe next month.

>Does this sound at all familiar, you stupid loser?

funny, he never would respond to that scenario, just like he won't ever
respond to the hack ass, jackleg work we see in the pictures...

Old April 9th 09, 10:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Apr 8, 10:17*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "Meyer" > wrote in message

> Recent show report from Farmington:
>
> "Saw a Mario car at Farmington sunday.
> met the owner and told him to google Mario Gavazzi.
> This car was roped off and looked like ****.
> obvious painted over rust and freshly painted bent wheels.
> rubber hanging down because of a rusted away rubber channel.
> bubbles in fresh paint around the windsheild.
> an unrepaired front apron that had the left fender so torqued, it was
> almost touching the bumper blade and was peaked over the middle of the
> wheel.
> The finish was horrible and the fit was even worse.
> There were signs in the car making excuses for the ****ty work as
> well.
> This car was restored as to "preserve" the originality as much as
> possible.
> I guess OG rust and early apron damage falls in that category."
>
> "Not only was Mario there, but him and Kelly almost threw down! ****
> was priceless. I guess Mario got scared to get out of the truck he was
> yelling from when *he saw 6 or so of us walking up..."
>
> Yeah, Mario, your life is just a dream, ain't it? Too scared to get
> out of the truck? LOL!!!!
>
> ____________________________________
>
> this explains why Mario hasn't been on here trying to brag about the
> Farmington show... I mean, if he was too busy ****ing himself to get out of
> a truck to say what he has to say(screaming from the safety of a vehicle is
> a bitch move, Mario) and more pictures of his prized work were about to hit
> the group, no wonder he's a bit shy... *seems Mario taught his customer the
> new definition of "restored".. hell, silly me, I still thought it meant to
> return to the state that it left the factory... I assure Mario, that never
> looked that way from the factory... guess it needs to be called
> "custom"...LOL
>
> Mario, please don't ever try to play upity bodyman by saying anyone else's
> car doesn't look as good as the turds you spray over, you won't find
> anywhere that I just sprayed(primer at this stage) over flaking rust and
> paint on my car... seems I care more about surface prep for primer than you
> do for your final paint... you are a hack...

Further confirmation that Mario is a dick slurping herpe sore. What a
bitch ass! LMAO.
Old April 9th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Apr 9, 4:15*pm, wrote:

> Further confirmation that Mario is a dick slurping herpe sore. *What a
> bitch ass! *LMAO

Now I know why they made those "this is your brain on drugs"
commercials.

Old April 10th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Apr 9, 2:24�pm, wrote:
> On Apr 9, 4:15�pm, wrote:
>

> > Further confirmation that Mario is a dick slurping herpe sore. �What a
> > bitch ass! �LMAO

> Now I know why they made those "this is your brain on drugs"
> commercials.

Just had another project droped off today, meet the guy at the show
and he said if I could make his beetle look as good as the 66 for
under 15K he was all about that. ( haven't even had a chance to get
into the 52 somuch yet waiting for parts ??? what you think the
price tag on that will be??? lol yea I'm so hurt

so again after a year and a half of whinning and bitching I'm still on
top.

but thanks for the entertainment.

Old April 10th 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Meyer

That's interesting. People "on top" usually aren't known for
frequently bouncing checks and defrauding people. I think you must
have the term "on top" confused with the term "running scared".

*
Old April 10th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Apr 9, 4:08*pm, " > wrote:
> On Apr 9, 2:24 pm, wrote:
>
> > On Apr 9, 4:15 pm, wrote:

> > > Further confirmation that Mario is a dick slurping herpe sore. What a
> > > bitch ass! LMAO

> > Now I know why they made those "this is your brain on drugs"
> > commercials.

> Just had another project droped off today, *meet the guy at the show
> and he said if I could make his beetle look as good as the 66 for
> under 15K he was all about that. ( haven't even had a chance to get
> into the 52 somuch yet waiting for parts * ??? what you think the
> price tag on that will be??? * lol * yea I'm so hurt
>
> so again after a year and a half of whinning and bitching I'm still on
> top.
>
> but thanks for the entertainment.

Everyone, here is yet another example of the lies and bull**** that
drug addicts continually spread. Mario never addresses the things
that he has incriminated himself with. It's, in his own words
"pithetic." LMAO. Can't even fight like a man, he bitches out and
hides in a truck like a walking, hurting vagina.
Old April 10th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>Just had another project droped off today, meet the guy at the show
>and he said if I could make his beetle look as good as the 66 for
>under 15K he was all about that. ( haven't even had a chance to get
>into the 52 somuch yet waiting for parts ??? what you think the
>price tag on that will be??? lol yea I'm so hurt

that's gonna be an easy 15K evening... if it takes you longer than that to
respray a car without prep, you really suck worse than your work shows...

>so again after a year and a half of whinning and bitching I'm still on
>top.

>but thanks for the entertainment.

the entertainment is watching you avoid talking about the **** on wheels you
send out and brag about... you love to brag about it and talk incessantly
about it UNTIL someone posts pics of what it really looks like... you even
did that with Joan's car.... you are a pathetic excuse for a bodyman, or a
man period...