2 more projects @ Vintage Werks resto

Old March 30th 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default 2 more projects @ Vintage Werks resto

> wrote in message
>You're just wasting your time with this.
>You need to be able to speak bondoeese or methheadeese to communicate
>with that dumb ass.

not a waste of time at all.. .his refusal to talk about the fine examples of
HIS WORK that I posted say all that needs to be said.... as I said, he
talks, but when he tries to walk the walk, he has a major limp.... the
pictures don't lie, he on the other hand has become an expert at lying...
and like everything else, he isn't even very good at that...

Old March 30th 09, 12:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Mar 29, 4:33�pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> �>You're just wasting your time with this.
>
> >You need to be able to speak bondoeese or methheadeese to communicate
> >with that dumb ass.

> not a waste of time at all.. .his refusal to talk about the fine examples of
> HIS WORK that I posted say all that needs to be said.... as I said, he
> talks, but when he tries to walk the walk, he has a major limp.... the
> pictures don't lie, he on the other hand has become an expert at lying...
> and like everything else, he isn't even very good at that...

Hey Retard do you have the balls to bet that I didn't do Joans
beetle?

I will put my 64 beetle that is a multi show winner against your
ragged out VW's.

Who doesn't have the walk now?

I've never seen someone whine and bitch about something they have
nothing toi do with more then you. you really have issues.
Old March 30th 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Mar 30, 5:33*am, " > wrote:

> Hey Retard do you have the balls to bet that I didn't do Joans
> beetle?

Mario, you accepted and cashed the checks.
If you didn't do the work, who did ?
You've been asked that before but never answered the question.

Old March 30th 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>Hey Retard do you have the balls to bet that I didn't do Joans
>beetle?

well, isn't that the pothead calling the kettle black... Your business,
which you are listed as owner of, did the work.. you are Vintage Werks, so
the work is yours... do you have the balls to stand by your business's work
at a show with Joan's car? that is the only relevant question, attacking me
because you can't attack the evidence is amatuer and silly... and I'm the
"retard"...

>I will put my 64 beetle that is a multi show winner against your
>ragged out VW's.

multi show winner... again, your definitions don't fit reality, just like
your definition of "restoration" doesn't fit any written definition.

>Who doesn't have the walk now?

that would still be you... care to comment on the pictures of Joan's car...
after all you are a professional restorationist, you should be able to guage
the work and offer up your expertise.... (I almost made it through typing
that without laughing... almost) Will you stand by your business's work at a
show? I'm gonna bet you will run and hide like the last time... doesn't take
much in the way of "balls" to be a pussy.

>I've never seen someone whine and bitch about something they have
>nothing toi do with more then you. you really have issues.

the only issue I have is your refuseal to stand behind your business's
work... no, it's YOUR work, and you admitted as much in IM's... I don't like
a liar, and you are a grade A liar... that is the real issue.... stand up
and defend your work or shut the **** up... pussy

Old March 30th 09, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

On Mar 30, 5:33 am, " > wrote:

> Hey Retard do you have the balls to bet that I didn't do Joans
> beetle?
>

>Mario, you accepted and cashed the checks.
>If you didn't do the work, who did ?
>You've been asked that before but never answered the question.

he accepted and cashed checks for work he claimed to be done that wasn't...
that's evident in the scans of the invoices that Remco posted... he's a
theif and a liar and doesn't have the "balls" to back up his work, or all
the chin-music he's been playing for us... he's a lying pussy... I'll tell
him when i see him, I actually have "balls" unlike him.

Old March 31st 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

What part of I'm still playing with VW's every day do you fail to
understand . and things are great here have you checked out the
pictures of the cars I'm doing

and know I have a sail boat that I plan on sailing to the caribbian
soon. Got it from a customer that wants to help with a dream of mine.
life is good

hows life going for you? Hope the family is well
Old March 31st 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> What part of I'm still playing with VW's every day do you fail to
> understand . and things are great here have you checked out the
> pictures of the cars I'm doing

seen plenty of pictures.... and you refuse to even talk about them.... lots
of them on Kelly's site... you were real damn quick to try to talk about
Kelly's work, but you refuse to talk about yours.... how odd..

> and know I have a sail boat that I plan on sailing to the caribbian
> soon. Got it from a customer that wants to help with a dream of mine.
> life is good

where?

> hows life going for you? Hope the family is well

Us honest folks are doing well, as always..

Old March 31st 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Mar 30, 8:21*pm, " > wrote:
> *What part of I'm still playing with VW's every day do you fail to
> understand . and things are great here *have you checked out the
> pictures of the cars I'm doing
>
> and know I have a sail boat that I plan on sailing to the caribbian
> soon. Got it from a customer that wants to help with a dream *of mine.
> life is good
>
> hows life going for you? Hope the family is well

You still didn't answer any of the questions.

Old March 31st 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Yep, this pretty well sums him up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

Old March 31st 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> Yep, this pretty well sums him up.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

"I don't handle the paperwork, I do the work"