Balsy ass VW radio thief.

Old July 3rd 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
none2u

Default Balsy ass VW radio thief.

I,ve had family coming and going for about 5 days now. I,m remodeling my
bathroom. My driveway is small. Everyone keeps blocking me in. So I put my
A2 Golf diesel hatch pickup truck, on the street 3 days ago for Home Depot /
Lowes runs. I go out to the garage yesterday, and the locks open. Its got
antiseize on it. I must of not cleaned up after I put struts in my Brothers
Neon Monday. I look around in there and cant find anything gone. So I lock
up. Last night I go out to the golf , and the radios gone. The panel covers
off. The temp selectors hanging down. Knobs missing. The radio wires are cut
hanging out. Its a crappy Pioneer I put inlast year, but its gone. So I'm
sitting there going , crap How much damage is to the dash. How much is
ripped out. The wires are cut on the radio side of the connectors. That's
stupid of him. Cut his wires short. Good for me.. I start looking and cant
find any damage. Now, I put that radio in there myself. I used a welder on
the housing, custom to make it the right size. It had hidden clamps and
screws in there. It was in there. The knobs on the floor , The covers in the
back seat , All the screws are removed. Clamps unclamped , hidden screws
unscrewed. Damn, this guy took everything apart with tools. He must of had
a VW once. My wire cutters are in the passenger seat......... Wait a farging
minute. My wire cutters. There's my screwdriver. WTF. They were in the
garage . SOB. I knew I locked up. Balsy thief picks my lock in my garage,
borrows my tools , Disassembles my Golf radio, Leaves me enough wires .
And leaves the tools in the seat....The dash cover in the back. The change
is still in the cup holder. I,m ****ed , but have no time to dwell , as I
have my bathroom torn apart. But glad he didn't break nothing. ...He must of
known there's nothing of value to the car except the radio....A sure sign
indeed he owned a VW. .....

Old July 3rd 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
One out of many Daves

a "friend"?
Sounds like too much trouble to first break into the garage then to "borrow"
tools and last to steal that radio.

bizarre! at least you still have your vehicle.

--
later,
dave

et...

Old July 3rd 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
none2u

You're right, it is too much trouble. Unfortunately around here , people
spend way to much time figuring how to screw somebody out of something
piddley. I should of got a removable face plate radio. The only good thing
is I had the speakers wired wrong, now I can fix it. If I put another radio
in there. I did without 5 years before I put that one in. Police said ,
thieves use anti seize to keep finger prints off of the locks. None of my
relatives are that smart.
"One out of many Daves" > wrote in message
. com...
>a "friend"?
> Sounds like too much trouble to first break into the garage then to
> "borrow" tools and last to steal that radio.
>
> bizarre! at least you still have your vehicle.
>
> --
> later,
> dave
> (One out of many daves)
>
> "none2u" > wrote in message
> et...
>> I,ve had family coming and going for about 5 days now. I,m remodeling my
>> bathroom. My driveway is small. Everyone keeps blocking me in. So I put
>> my A2 Golf diesel hatch pickup truck, on the street 3 days ago for Home
>> Depot / Lowes runs. I go out to the garage yesterday, and the locks
>> open. Its got antiseize on it. I must of not cleaned up after I put
>> struts in my Brothers Neon Monday. I look around in there and cant find
>> anything gone. So I lock up. Last night I go out to the golf , and the
>> radios gone. The panel covers off. The temp selectors hanging down. Knobs
>> missing. The radio wires are cut hanging out. Its a crappy Pioneer I put
>> inlast year, but its gone. So I'm sitting there going , crap How much
>> damage is to the dash. How much is ripped out. The wires are cut on the
>> radio side of the connectors. That's stupid of him. Cut his wires short.
>> Good for me.. I start looking and cant find any damage. Now, I put that
>> radio in there myself. I used a welder on the housing, custom to make it
>> the right size. It had hidden clamps and screws in there. It was in
>> there. The knobs on the floor , The covers in the back seat , All the
>> screws are removed. Clamps unclamped , hidden screws unscrewed. Damn,
>> this guy took everything apart with tools. He must of had a VW once. My
>> wire cutters are in the passenger seat......... Wait a farging minute. My
>> wire cutters. There's my screwdriver. WTF. They were in the garage . SOB.
>> I knew I locked up. Balsy thief picks my lock in my garage, borrows my
>> tools , Disassembles my Golf radio, Leaves me enough wires . And leaves
>> the tools in the seat....The dash cover in the back. The change is still
>> in the cup holder. I,m ****ed , but have no time to dwell , as I have my
>> bathroom torn apart. But glad he didn't break nothing. ...He must of
>> known there's nothing of value to the car except the radio....A sure sign
>> indeed he owned a VW. .....

'98 F-150 radio plug wire colors? Steve Technology 1 March 5th 06 03:10 PM
'06 Mustang Colors, Part II Ken Zwyers Ford Mustang 37 February 11th 06 04:45 AM
Replacement for stock 92 Passat radio w/ActivX Edvardo VW water cooled 2 July 26th 05 10:12 PM
2004 TJ Radio Removal? Intergate Jeep 2 February 10th 05 01:52 AM
On-board Radio Diagnostic Oppie Saturn 0 August 23rd 04 02:39 AM