FS: SPARE WHEEL+TIRE, NEW $24, from Nissan 15"model, fits other

Old August 10th 05, 11:40 PM
Mark Levitski

Default FS: SPARE WHEEL+TIRE, NEW $24, from Nissan 15"model, fits other

Posted on Ebay, item# 7991538770. Goto www.ebay.com and enter "7991538770"
(without quotation marks) into search window (or item#, etc.); BUY NOW
OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction end - buynow set to
$25. Please read descr. there, but a few facts I mention he

NEW from factory, NEVER been used. Compact type, includes trunk-mounting
bracket; I believe should fit any 4-bolt patterend vehicles but for your
info: it's from a 2004 NissanSentra i.e. I guarantee any Nissan sedan
(Sentra, Altima, Maxima) but wouldn't say anything regarding other makes,
even though common sense tells me a 4-bolt wheels must be useful for any car
with such pattern. It's a standard compact spare akak "donut".

Do NOT reply on Newsgroup, and if email: remove 'spamnomore" strings in my
address.

My Ebay feedback is 100% positive, not to mention a DECADE of Newsgroups
trading without any complains.

Old August 11th 05, 01:28 AM
sdlomi2

"Mark Levitski" > wrote in
message . ..
> Posted on Ebay, item# 7991538770. Goto www.ebay.com and enter

"7991538770"
> (without quotation marks) into search window (or item#, etc.); BUY NOW
> OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction end - buynow set to
> $25. Please read descr. there, but a few facts I mention he
>
> NEW from factory, NEVER been used. Compact type, includes trunk-mounting
> bracket; I believe should fit any 4-bolt patterend vehicles but for your
> info: it's from a 2004 NissanSentra i.e. I guarantee any Nissan sedan
> (Sentra, Altima, Maxima) but wouldn't say anything regarding other makes,
> even though common sense tells me a 4-bolt wheels must be useful for any

car
> with such pattern. It's a standard compact spare akak "donut".
>
> Do NOT reply on Newsgroup, and if email: remove 'spamnomore" strings in my
> address.
>
> My Ebay feedback is 100% positive, not to mention a DECADE of Newsgroups
> trading without any complains.

Think I've seen this ad before. FYI, and meaning no disrespect, there
is very little, if any, demand for those. We have a tire store, and every
month we haul off useless carcasses; invariably there are several 'donuts'
that are hauled away. May save you some time. Luck to you, nonetheless. s

Old August 13th 05, 01:29 AM
Al Bundy

A donut tire has very little value. They are routinely thrown in the
trash. And your ignorance of four bolt rim compatibility is rather
obvious as well. There are variations in the distance from bolt to bolt
and in the center of the rim and in offsets.

Old August 15th 05, 11:08 PM
Mark Levitski

Fact I always sell and occasionally items as worthy as dirt, and this also
sold, as well as Sunvisor sold OK. Next I am selling 2004 Nissan Sentra
Service manual on Ebay (CD format - PDF filetree), same unit is $210 Nissan
direct on CD or 3$00 in paperbook I sel lfor $50, email if enterestedm
remove "spanomore" strings in address

Old August 16th 05, 10:04 PM
Al Bundy

Mark Levitski wrote:
> Fact I always sell and occasionally items as worthy as dirt, and this also
> sold, as well as Sunvisor sold OK. Next I am selling 2004 Nissan Sentra
> Service manual on Ebay (CD format - PDF filetree), same unit is $210 Nissan
> direct on CD or 3$00 in paperbook I sel lfor $50, email if enterestedm
> remove "spanomore" strings in address

More power to ya. Now go sell your crap somewhere else.

15 Inch Spare tire? Stan Dowiat BMW 4 March 11th 05 04:21 PM
Spare tire stuck. Tim Zimmerman Technology 28 March 10th 05 01:42 PM
Interesting...Expired Tires Patrick Ford Mustang 4 November 10th 04 03:42 AM
Bummer - removed tire 1 wk after tire store put it on... snapped off the threads on one of the wheel studs Nick Honda 0 September 22nd 04 02:10 PM
FS: Spare Super Swamper Off-Road Tire wheel and rack Must go ASAP! Hip 4x4 0 August 17th 04 03:21 PM