2005 Dodge Caravan SE, Power Mirrors, HELP!

Old June 19th 05, 04:14 AM
BrainStrom

Default 2005 Dodge Caravan SE, Power Mirrors, HELP!

I purchased a Dodge Caravan SE. I did not get the power doors/windows etc.

What is driving me crazy is that I do not have power mirrors. It is so
difficult to adjust the mirrors after my wife drives the new caravan. (and
visa versa)

Does anyone know where I can get power mirrors, a KIT or ANYTHING???

Help!

Thank you,

Chris,.,,
Old June 19th 05, 04:47 AM
Lorne

Just a thought here.. Maybe sell the wife and find one the same size as you
:-)))

Old June 24th 05, 05:23 AM

Hello, Buler...

Power Mirrors help anyone?

Other than getting a new wife???

Anyone know of any places I can get a kit or a company that makes/does this
kind of thing?

Can't sell the wife, perhaps rent...

Ouch, she just slapped me!
Old June 24th 05, 12:32 PM
Dan C

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 04:23:19 +0000, brainstorm411 wrote:

> Anyone know of any places I can get a kit or a company that makes/does this
> kind of thing?

What does your local dealer tell you?

Linux Registered User #327951

Old June 26th 05, 04:55 AM

They told me that "they" do not make one. They said that I may be able to
find an aftermarket kit or find a company that has/does it.

They mentioned JC Whitney, but I could not find anything there...

Thank you,

......----===*Chris...
Old June 26th 05, 01:37 PM
TranSurgeon

open up one of the doors and see if the wiring is there

if so, find a control switch and a pair of pwoer mirrors and plug 'em in

Old June 26th 05, 03:48 PM
TBone

Yea, it doesn't matter where you get them or what vehicle their from, just
plug em in, LOL.

Old June 28th 05, 06:32 AM

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated.

I was told though that the Caravan SE version doed not have the wiring
needed in it's waring harness. That is why they suggested my looking after
market.

I am amazed that I can't find anyone that does it,..

Thank you again,

Chris...