buying a used A6.Need carfax

Old March 3rd 05, 11:05 PM
brett

Default buying a used A6.Need carfax

If there is anyone out there with access to carfax or autocheck , could
you please run a report for me for the VIN number WAUBA34B5XN074169 ?
Any assistance s greatly appreciated.Thanks

Old March 4th 05, 04:36 PM
curmudgeon

If you can't afford a carfax of your own, you can't afford an A6...cheap
jerk.

ups.com...

Old March 4th 05, 04:42 PM
brett

looks like you have never been just out of college , broke and bought a
car on compelete financing. Well, no pojnt in explaining , some helpful
chap let me use his account. Know more before you judge.

Old March 8th 05, 03:43 AM
Dan J.S.

curmudgeon wrote:
> If you can't afford a carfax of your own, you can't afford an
> A6...cheap jerk.

Carfax is offered for free quite a lot, as a trial service. So asking for a
free lookup is not so bad. Buying a used A6 is pretty bad though. Like most
of the Euro cars, it will be in the shop a lot. I would advise against that.
Audis you buy new, keep them max 4 years and trade them in.

buying a 10 year old car with low mileage (j) [email protected] Technology 7 January 19th 05 05:58 PM
Taking The Haggling Out Of Buying That New '05 Auto Azam Chrysler 0 January 15th 05 06:15 AM
Car Fax - how infallible ?? Lawrence Glickman Technology 0 January 6th 05 10:59 PM
2001 Audi A6...Buying Advice Z Audi 2 July 16th 04 04:04 PM
buying a Saturn-like buying a lottery ticket misterfact Saturn 3 July 2nd 04 10:02 PM