BAC limit nearing goal... 0.00

Old December 2nd 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

Default BAC limit nearing goal... 0.00

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-alcohol-limit

<...>

BRITAIN.S drivers could face a complete ban on booze, it emerged yesterday.

Ministers are to discuss a zero-tolerance approach to drinking and
driving, and random breath testing.

Road Safety Minister Jim Fitzpatrick said: .There is always an argument
for zero tolerance.

..It.s difficult to assess whether you are over the limit because people.s
metabolisms are different and it depends on many different factors.

<...>

Old December 2nd 07, 07:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_2_]

Brent P:
> http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...ace-zero-alcoh...

<< snip >>

> .It.s difficult to assess whether you are over the limit because people.s
> metabolisms are different and it depends on many different factors.

So, in effect what they are doing is dumbing everything down to the
lowest common denominator. Wonder how long until the S&DDAMites in
america (sic) latch on to this stupid idea.....

--
P lague
O n
Old December 2nd 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

(Brent P) wrote in
:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...e-zero-alcohol
> -limit
>
> <...>
>

> BRITAIN.S drivers could face a complete ban on booze, it emerged
> yesterday.
>
> Ministers are to discuss a zero-tolerance approach to drinking and
> driving, and random breath testing.
>
> Road Safety Minister Jim Fitzpatrick said: .There is always an
> argument for zero tolerance.
>
> .It.s difficult to assess whether you are over the limit because
> people.s metabolisms are different and it depends on many different
> factors.

Fine with me. Here in america we already have a zero tolerance policy on
cocaine and heroin. Why not extend it to booze.? Oh that's right - the
booze industry has bought off our congressgangsters.
Old December 2nd 07, 09:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.true-crime, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer[_2_]

SFB spewed:

> Fine with me. Here in america we already have a zero tolerance policy on
> cocaine and heroin. Why not extend it to booze.? Oh that's right - the
> booze industry has bought off our congressgangsters.

Have I ever told you that you are the poster child for everything that
is wrong with america (sic)?

No? Well, then consider yourself told.

Oh, yeah, have you ever driven a car faster then the posted speed
limit?

--
I diots
C onvention &
Old December 2nd 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.true-crime, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Dec 2, 1:18 am, necromancer > wrote:
> SFB spewed:
>
> > Fine with me. Here in america we already have a zero tolerance policy on
> > cocaine and heroin. Why not extend it to booze.? Oh that's right - the
> > booze industry has bought off our congressgangsters.

> Have I ever told you that you are the poster child for everything that
> is wrong with america (sic)?
>
> No? Well, then consider yourself told.
>
> Oh, yeah, have you ever driven a car faster then the posted speed
> limit?
>
> --
> I diots
> C onvention &
> E mporium

I don't think they would allow Speedy to drive the buses that comprise
the extend of his entire travel experiences.

Old December 2nd 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.true-crime, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Larry Bud

> Fine with me. Here in america we already have a zero tolerance policy on
> cocaine and heroin. Why not extend it to booze.? Oh that's right - the
> booze industry has bought off our congressgangsters.- Hide quoted text -

You're a hypocrite. You stated that you want to decriminalize drugs.
Old December 3rd 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

On Dec 2, 10:10 am, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 06:33:11 -0800 (PST), Larry Bud
>
> > wrote:
> >> Fine with me. Here in america we already have a zero tolerance policy on
> >> cocaine and heroin. Why not extend it to booze.? Oh that's right - the
> >> booze industry has bought off our congressgangsters.- Hide quoted text -

> >You're a hypocrite. You stated that you want to decriminalize drugs.

> You expect a troll to have a consistent position?

Sure, nutjobs should be nuts 100% of the time.

Old December 6th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
John David Galt

> BRITAIN.S drivers could face a complete ban on booze, it emerged yesterday.
>
> Ministers are to discuss a zero-tolerance approach to drinking and
> driving, and random breath testing.
>
> Road Safety Minister Jim Fitzpatrick said: .There is always an argument
> for zero tolerance.
>
> .It.s difficult to assess whether you are over the limit because people.s
> metabolisms are different and it depends on many different factors.

So why don't they just change the country's name to Airstrip One and have
done?