2007 GT models with hood scoops and Solara opinions.

Old November 13th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Culburt

Default 2007 GT models with hood scoops and Solara opinions.

The 2007 GT appearance package features bright rolled exhaust tips, an
engine cover with a Pony emblem and a hood scoop.

A drag enhancement for teens.

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:08:18 -0500, "Grover C. McCoury III"
> wrote:
>Is this a functional hood scoop or merely a drag enhancement device?
>
>Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 featuring a
>Shaker hood scoop @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

oups.com...

Old November 15th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jose Gomez

Love the mustang wicked car what do you think of the new models compared to
the old GT's?

Old November 15th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jose Gomez

Old November 16th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
JDCombs

I got a new GT a couple of weeks ago. I just fell in love with the Vista
Blue. Didn't even notice the GT Appearance package until the next day. I
do have to agree the hood scoop SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like something out
of a J.C. Whitney catalog

ps.com...