My Accident was an ACT OF GOD

Old March 10th 05, 04:49 PM
Allen Seth Dunn

Default My Accident was an ACT OF GOD

WORST
TROLL
EVER

Old March 10th 05, 05:34 PM
Richard P. Cranium

> wrote in message
> I was just driving down the road when suddenly I crashed into a car.
> Both his and my car were seriously damaged. The police came and asked
> me what happened, I was going to tell them my brakes failed or
> something like that, but I decided to just be honest and tell the
> truth. I told the cop that the accident was an Act of God. I
> explained that I have been having marital problems and last night I
> said several cuss words to my wife. Being the Christian that I am, I
> normally never say those words. Today God decided to punish me for
> saying those filthy words. When I got in my car, God was in my car
> waiting for me. He told me he was going to punish me. I started
> driving. Suddenly God started beating me and slapping me in the face.
> Thats when I crashed into the car, and God crashed into the windshield
> and escaped thru that hole in the windshield. (I showed him the hole).
> God was laughing when he left and said this accident is part of my
> punishment.
>
> This is the truth. I could not prevent the accident. God caused it.
> THis truely is an act of God.
>
> The cop wrote me a ticket and I have to pay a fine. I started yelling
> and told him this is the truth and he should give the ticket to God.
> Thats when he put me in handcuffs and arrested me.

Apparently you are a wuss, letting the cop treat you like that. Where
is your spine? Where are your testicles? Why didn't you stand
up for your self and kick that asshole cop's behind all the way to
Tierra Del Fuego and back? Wimp.

Old March 10th 05, 06:06 PM
John Harlow

You are dyslexic. It was an act of dog who caused all this.

Old March 10th 05, 06:19 PM
Paul

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:34:05 GMT, Richard P. Cranium , one of an infinite
number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following
in rec.autos.driving...

> > wrote in message
> > I was just driving down the road when suddenly I crashed into a car.
> > Both his and my car were seriously damaged. The police came and asked
> > me what happened, I was going to tell them my brakes failed or
> > something like that, but I decided to just be honest and tell the
> > truth. I told the cop that the accident was an Act of God. I
> > explained that I have been having marital problems and last night I
> > said several cuss words to my wife. Being the Christian that I am, I
> > normally never say those words. Today God decided to punish me for
> > saying those filthy words. When I got in my car, God was in my car
> > waiting for me. He told me he was going to punish me. I started
> > driving. Suddenly God started beating me and slapping me in the face.
> > Thats when I crashed into the car, and God crashed into the windshield
> > and escaped thru that hole in the windshield. (I showed him the hole).
> > God was laughing when he left and said this accident is part of my
> > punishment.
> >
> > This is the truth. I could not prevent the accident. God caused it.
> > THis truely is an act of God.
> >
> > The cop wrote me a ticket and I have to pay a fine. I started yelling
> > and told him this is the truth and he should give the ticket to God.
> > Thats when he put me in handcuffs and arrested me.

> Apparently you are a wuss, letting the cop treat you like that. Where
> is your spine? Where are your testicles? Why didn't you stand
> up for your self and kick that asshole cop's behind all the way to
> Tierra Del Fuego and back? Wimp.

Or maybe kick him in the teeth.......

Old March 10th 05, 06:34 PM
Cartlon Shew

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 04:20:02 -0600, wrote:

>I was just driving down the road when suddenly I crashed into a car.
>Both his and my car were seriously damaged. The police came and asked
>me what happened, I was going to tell them my brakes failed or
>something like that, but I decided to just be honest and tell the
>truth. I told the cop that the accident was an Act of God. I
>explained that I have been having marital problems and last night I
>said several cuss words to my wife. Being the Christian that I am, I
>normally never say those words. Today God decided to punish me for
>saying those filthy words. When I got in my car, God was in my car
>waiting for me. He told me he was going to punish me. I started
>driving. Suddenly God started beating me and slapping me in the face.
>Thats when I crashed into the car, and God crashed into the windshield
>and escaped thru that hole in the windshield. (I showed him the hole).
>God was laughing when he left and said this accident is part of my
>punishment.
>
>This is the truth. I could not prevent the accident. God caused it.
>THis truely is an act of God.
>
>The cop wrote me a ticket and I have to pay a fine. I started yelling
>and told him this is the truth and he should give the ticket to God.
>Thats when he put me in handcuffs and arrested me.
>
>This is so unfair. This accident was not my fault. God caused it.

And He did so to punish you. What kind of punishment would it be if
you didn't at least get a ticket?

Old March 10th 05, 07:00 PM
Larry Bud

> This is so unfair. This accident was not my fault. God caused it.
> Why am I being punished for something I could not control. I am going
> to court but I want to summon God to the witness stand. But what if
> he dont come? How do I fight this?

Troll meter, 3 out of 10.

Old March 10th 05, 07:21 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

I expect all the car loonies to start talking this way soon. It's bad
enough when they call vehicular assault an accident. But soon they'll
call it an AOG.

Old March 10th 05, 07:40 PM
Dave

I'm amazed that the police did not involuntarily commit you.
-Dave

Old March 10th 05, 07:53 PM
Garth Almgren

Around 3/10/2005 11:40 AM, Dave wrote:

> I'm amazed that the police did not involuntarily commit you.
> -Dave

What, you think that loony bins don't have computers? How else do you
explain the likes of Aunt Judy?

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.
Old March 11th 05, 04:27 AM

It's almost as bad as when crack whores get pregnant and call their
"accidents" "acts of god."

Speaking of crack whores, how's your mother?