Latest problem with my 97

Old July 17th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Gumby619[_2_]

Default Latest problem with my 97

Last night on the way home the intake split wide open. I've done some
research and it seems there was a class action suit about this but the
deadline was 14 months ago. Anyone know if there is another avenue I can
pursue? This car has been a pain since I got it and if it wasn't so freaking
fun to drive when it runs right I'd get rid of it....

Gumby619

--
For every action there is an equal and opposite Government program

Old July 17th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
GILL[_2_]

Gumby619 wrote:
> Last night on the way home the intake split wide open. I've done some
> research and it seems there was a class action suit about this but the
> deadline was 14 months ago. Anyone know if there is another avenue I can
> pursue? This car has been a pain since I got it and if it wasn't so freaking
> fun to drive when it runs right I'd get rid of it....
>
> Gumby619

I think some of the parts houses have replacements or, >
http://www.blueovalindustries.com/pr...t=9902249&pid=

--
Tropic Green Y2K Mustang GT
W/bits & pieces

The latest in car dealer ads Padraig Auto Photos 2 December 29th 06 07:00 PM
OT Latest mod Shag VW air cooled 2 March 9th 06 04:08 PM
The Latest On A New Camaro [email protected] Ford Mustang 9 August 31st 05 02:25 AM
OT Latest desktops Shag VW air cooled 1 June 7th 05 03:38 AM
Latest Nav DVD Disappointing Dick Honda 3 March 12th 05 04:47 PM