fuel light

Old January 18th 07, 03:22 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
highwood

Default fuel light

hallo i not seems too know where the light bulb from fuel gage where
can i find the bulb for that thanks and how can u spray your lights on
a alfa 156 front ones see the spray nozzels but than mystery cheers
thx

Old January 19th 07, 08:19 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Makollig Jassvahted

> hallo i not seems too know where the light bulb from fuel gage where
> can i find the bulb for that thanks and how can u spray your lights on
> a alfa 156 front ones see the spray nozzels but than mystery cheers
> thx

Not too sure what you mean by the fuel guage bulb, I would have thought it
was obvious, it's right behind the the little circle at the red end of the
fuel guage, pain to replace though, if you do need to get the centre console
out go to....

http://www.alfa156.net/fr_index.html?/info.html

and follow the link in the tips section

How to change a light bulb in the center console

As for the headlight washers, turn the headlights on and operate the
windscreen washers as normal, with the headlights on their washers should
work too.

Good luck

Makollig

Old January 19th 07, 08:56 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Makollig Jassvahted

>> hallo i not seems too know where the light bulb from fuel gage where
>> can i find the bulb for that thanks

> Not too sure what you mean by the fuel guage bulb, I would have thought it
> was obvious,

Hmm, I was a bit quick there, having just had a look I now see if the bulb
is faulty, and you've got black dials, it's not at all obvious where the
bulb would be.

It's on the edge of the fuel guage at about 10 o'clock, right above the
empty '0' symbol. You still need to remove the centre console though so
follow the link in my earlier post.

Cheers

Makollig.

Old January 19th 07, 09:37 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Paul Stanley

highwood wrote:
> hallo i not seems too know where the light bulb from fuel gage where
> can i find the bulb for that thanks and how can u spray your lights on
> a alfa 156 front ones see the spray nozzels but than mystery cheers
> thx

Could be the fuse has been removed (or blown). It can be found in the
upper part of the glovebox. I remove mine during the summer when it's
not needed as much.

Paul.

Fuel injector expected lifespan? TeGGeR® Technology 65 August 1st 07 03:50 PM
Starting Problems McNick Jeep 12 October 1st 05 03:58 AM
Why you should never buy a car without a tachometer Ted B. Driving 112 September 19th 05 04:09 AM
Can 02 Mustang show which cylinder misfires on scanner? John Shepardson Ford Mustang 3 August 29th 05 03:40 AM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM