Source for OEM rear ground spoiler for '06 GTI?

Old April 13th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Dave[_53_]

Default Source for OEM rear ground spoiler for '06 GTI?

I've searched the net but haven't come up w/ anything.

Old April 14th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Lost In Space/Woodchuck[_4_]

try the dealer for OEM stuff

Old April 18th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Dave[_53_]

> try the dealer for OEM stuff

They've got it. I was hoping for a better price.

Old April 19th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Dave[_53_]

> What's the part number? I'd need that to figure out if someone else
> has it.

I've got 2 body shop quotes, both of which refer to it as "Repl Spoiler
GTI". It's the black textured piece below the rear bumper. I'll check w/ the
dealer and get back to you. Thanks.