Stockcar beta out for rFactor

Old February 18th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Stockcar beta out for rFactor

http://rfactor.net/index.php?page=ne...02stockcarbeta

--
Ped Xing
Old February 18th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Ped Xing" > wrote in message
> http://rfactor.net/index.php?page=ne...02stockcarbeta
>
> --
> Ped Xing

Good post !!

Thanks

Old February 18th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

omg

Old February 18th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"rex roland" > wrote in message
| omg
|
| Emma Ward wrote:
| > "Ped Xing" > wrote in message
| >> http://rfactor.net/index.php?page=ne...02stockcarbeta
| >>
| >> --
| >> Ped Xing
| >

| > Good post !!
| >

| > Thanks

This one is a lot better, it seems, than the other community release.

Alanb

Old February 18th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:42:53 -0500, "Alan Bernardo"
> wrote:

>This one is a lot better, it seems, than the other community release.

Does it match yours?

Cheers!

Remco
Old February 19th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> http://rfactor.net/index.php?page=ne...02stockcarbeta

Don't have rFactor, but that looks interesting for oval racing. The
configurability of the rules sounds good too.

Alan

Old February 19th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

At the very least, the competition between the rFactor people and the
iRacing.com people should make for some interesting products.
I am very impressed with this beta from the rFactor people.
The generic nature of rFactor does not concern me, as I know it does
some others.
I like the feel of rFactor, and so far it has been fun.
btgoss
Old February 21st 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Alan Le wrote:
>> http://rfactor.net/index.php?page=ne...02stockcarbeta

> Don't have rFactor, but that looks interesting for oval racing. The
> configurability of the rules sounds good too.
>
> Alan

The mod looks/drives nice but we need more oval tracks for Rfactor. I
havent seen any posted. I have about 2-3 small oval tracks. We need a
larger Oval to really test this thing out...

Old February 21st 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> We need a larger Oval to really test this thing out...

Orchard Lake?

Old February 21st 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Yeah, like rDega and rTona

-Larry