Another old baggle confused, gets killed...

Old December 2nd 05, 02:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Another old baggle confused, gets killed...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/wdiv/20051202/lo_wdiv/3097761

A motorist headed the wrong way on Interstate 94 Thursday night was
killed in a crash.

The 74-year-old man who was driving the wrong way caused a head-on
collision at Middlebelt Road in Romulus, Local 4 reported.

..... later in the article

"Michigan State Police Trooper Gabriel Covey said motorists should slow
down in slippery conditions and wear their seat belts."

No, motorists should insist on proper testing so confused old grandma's
don't drive the wrong way on an interstate highway.

Old December 2nd 05, 03:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> No, motorists should insist on proper testing so confused old
> grandma's don't drive the wrong way on an interstate highway.

Er - the article was about a man. How old are you - are you starting to get
confused?

Old December 2nd 05, 04:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime

Larry Bud wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/wdiv/20051202/lo_wdiv/3097761
>
> A motorist headed the wrong way on Interstate 94 Thursday night was
> killed in a crash.
>
> The 74-year-old man who was driving the wrong way caused a head-on
> collision at Middlebelt Road in Romulus, Local 4 reported.
>
> .... later in the article
>
> "Michigan State Police Trooper Gabriel Covey said motorists should slow
> down in slippery conditions and wear their seat belts."

> No, motorists should insist on proper testing so confused old grandma's
> don't drive the wrong way on an interstate highway.

Geezer drivers are a problem but miniscule compared to speeders and
drunk drivers and idiots driving while eating or using a cell phone or
playing with the radio.

Old December 2nd 05, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime

On 2 Dec 2005 08:06:33 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>Larry Bud wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/wdiv/20051202/lo_wdiv/3097761
>>
>> A motorist headed the wrong way on Interstate 94 Thursday night was
>> killed in a crash.
>>
>> The 74-year-old man who was driving the wrong way caused a head-on
>> collision at Middlebelt Road in Romulus, Local 4 reported.
>>
>> .... later in the article
>>
>> "Michigan State Police Trooper Gabriel Covey said motorists should slow
>> down in slippery conditions and wear their seat belts."

>> No, motorists should insist on proper testing so confused old grandma's
>> don't drive the wrong way on an interstate highway.

>Geezer drivers are a problem but miniscule compared to speeders and
>drunk drivers and idiots driving while eating or using a cell phone or
>playing with the radio.

With all my speeding, I've never driven the wrong way on an interstate
highway.

And I'll bet the geezer wasn't speeding.

See how retarded your logic is? Didn't think so.

--

"Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend" brags of it's homosexuallity:

the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd649fb?hl=en

Joshua Calvert > demonstrates his lack of understanding of the terms "sarcasm", "irony", and "hypocrisy":
Poor rightard, forced to whine about an 40 year old event.
Old December 2nd 05, 07:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

JohnH wrote:
> > No, motorists should insist on proper testing so confused old
> > grandma's don't drive the wrong way on an interstate highway.

> Er - the article was about a man. How old are you - are you starting to get
> confused?

WHERE ARE MY KEYS!??!?! WHICH ONE IS THE GAS PEDAL SONNY!!!?!?!? ;-)

I was using "grandma's" in the most generic term for old people.
Yeah... I'll go with that. :-)

Old December 2nd 05, 08:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Larry Bud wrote:
> JohnH wrote:
>>> No, motorists should insist on proper testing so confused old
>>> grandma's don't drive the wrong way on an interstate highway.

>> Er - the article was about a man. How old are you - are you
>> starting to get confused?

> WHERE ARE MY KEYS!??!?! WHICH ONE IS THE GAS PEDAL SONNY!!!?!?!? ;-)
>
> I was using "grandma's" in the most generic term for old people.
> Yeah... I'll go with that. :-)

Lol!

My mom is 84 and still drives; the subject is certainly on my mind.

Old December 3rd 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Larry Bud wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/wdiv/20051202/lo_wdiv/3097761
>
> A motorist headed the wrong way on Interstate 94 Thursday night was
> killed in a crash.
>
> The 74-year-old man who was driving the wrong way caused a head-on
> collision at Middlebelt Road in Romulus, Local 4 reported.
>
> .... later in the article
>
> "Michigan State Police Trooper Gabriel Covey said motorists should slow
> down in slippery conditions and wear their seat belts."

> No, motorists should insist on proper testing so confused old grandma's
> don't drive the wrong way on an interstate highway.

Is that an ET, Sesame Seed or Poppy Seed baggle.

Old December 3rd 05, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 13:34:08 -0500, Ted 'defend me and be a criminal
coddler' Kennedy > wrote:

>And I'll bet the geezer wasn't speeding.

At least not in relation to the ground...
Old December 3rd 05, 11:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:20:36 -0500, "JohnH" > was
understood to have stated the following:

>Lol!
>
>My mom is 84 and still drives; the subject is certainly on my mind.

A friend of mine's mother, once she hit her late 70's/early 80's,
began having accidents at about the rate of one every six months.
After a couple of years she stopped driving, as the severity of the
accidents was increasing. Never had a problem prior to hitting that
time frame.

Old December 5th 05, 01:05 PM posted to alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

CHP Officer Struck By Wrong-Way Driver 12-04-2005 1:27 PM
(San Diego, CA) -- An elderly wrong-way driver struck a CHP unit leaving the
officer in very serious condition. The incident began at 11:25 a.m. this
morning when the driver hung a u-turn as he approached the border on
Southbound Interstate-5. The driver was then traveling Northbound in those
Southbound freeway lanes. The CHP had several units warning motorists of
that driver who was reported to be traveling at more than 90 MPH the wrong
way. As the driver approached Division Street in National City the vehicle
slammed into a CHP unit that was stationed in the center divide area,
leaving the CHP officer is serious to critical condition. Both the officer
and wrong-way driver were treated by paramedics and hospitalized. Their
current conditions have not been made available. Meanwhile, Southbound
Interstate-5 motorists will face traffic breaks and traffic control from the
Coronado Bridge exit past Division Street where the left lane remains closed
as the CHP investigation continues.