Send our troops home for some Freedom Fries

Old June 18th 05, 01:00 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:20:02 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:58:46 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
>wrote:
>
>>>So when you sent it to Alan, and as "Ken" posted it here you were
>>>lying?

>>I sent a picture to Alan? Do you really think it's necessary to send
>>a picture to myself?

>You're that ashamed becuase you're just an ugly old woman from RI that
>now you're pretending to be Alan?

I'm pretending to be Alan? Come down off your Ecstasy high you fat
junkie.

[ And I thought I was pretending to be Sarah..... ]
---

Guvner, a 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer
<http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg>:

"why go to a pub, down 10 pints of beer and get into a fight, when you
can take ecstasy, go to a rave and meet hundreds of beautiful people"

"George \"Pops\" Foster" >
"All I've noted was how sarah ridiculed you yet again."

Old June 18th 05, 01:01 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:20:41 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:59:59 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:06:58 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>>>You mistake whines for flames...

>>If you think it's whining why didn't you leave in my remarks so
>>everyone could see it, you big ****ing pussy? When you write
>>something stupid I'm more than happy to leave it in so everyone can
>>ridicule it and recognize you're nothing more than a junkie and a big
>>stupid sweaty turd. When you cut out my remarks could it be because
>>the truth hurts, Fat Boy?

>I know

So does everyone else you fat junkie.
---

Old June 18th 05, 01:01 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:18:31 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>>>Is this the point at which, after months of humiliation, Ugly Sarah
>>>runs off?

>>After over 15 years on usenet? I'm not likely to retire that sock
>>anytime soon you fat 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer.

>After 15 years of your humilation on usenet.

>You always run off.

Time to post lovely "Sara's" picture again, Fat Boy.
---

Old June 18th 05, 01:02 AM
the guvnor

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:01:18 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>>After 15 years of your humilation on usenet.

>>You always run off.

>Time to post lovely "Sara's" picture again

Who's that then?
Old June 18th 05, 01:04 AM
the guvnor

Old June 18th 05, 01:05 AM
the guvnor

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:00:44 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>>>I sent a picture to Alan? Do you really think it's necessary to send
>>>a picture to myself?

>>You're that ashamed becuase you're just an ugly old woman from RI that
>>now you're pretending to be Alan?

>I'm pretending to be Alan?

You drink to get away from the fact that you're old lonely ugly hag?
Old June 18th 05, 01:11 AM
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:02:21 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>>>How can anybody live with the shame of her reputation here?

>>Is this the point at which, after months of humiliation, Ugly Sarah
>>runs off?

>After over 15 years on usenet?

15 years and you still can't discern the difference between usenet and
email? You''ve really wasted what little life you may have had,
haven't you dear.
HTH

Old June 18th 05, 01:34 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:05:24 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>>>You're that ashamed becuase you're just an ugly old woman from RI that
>>>now you're pretending to be Alan?

>>I'm pretending to be Alan?

>You drink to get away from the fact that you're old lonely ugly hag?

" Sockpuppuets" don't drink, you fat junkie.
---

Old June 18th 05, 01:35 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:04:06 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>>>I know

>> So does everyone else you fat junkie.

> So does everyone else

I just said that you fat gerbil stuffer.
---

Old June 18th 05, 01:40 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:02:55 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:01:18 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
>wrote:
>
>>>After 15 years of your humilation on usenet.

>>>You always run off.

>>Time to post lovely "Sara's" picture again

>Who's that then?

Why ask me?
---