Super Bowl commercials

Old February 7th 05, 05:55 AM
Garth Almgren

Default Super Bowl commercials

Not even OT! Everyone saw the '05 convertible commercial "Green Light"
shown two times nearly back-to-back during the third quarter, right?

Well, *I* thought it was funny... So good they had to show it twice!

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Old February 7th 05, 08:01 AM
2.3Sleeper

They showed it three times.

I was extremely disappointed in the ads this year. The Ford truck commercial
was okay, the FedEx one was good, but the Puff Daddy ad was the best.

The Mustang commercial was good, but I saw it three times. Come on, Ford was
the sponsor. I can't believe they didn't pull out the stops for the Super
Bowl. They needed something better to follow up the "Coming Home" ad and the
"Field of Dreams" ad.

Don Manning

Old February 7th 05, 02:09 PM
mustangjoe

The commercial was hillarious the first time espicially since I did
take the 'ver out on Sunday morning with the top down (I live in NJ).
The 2nd time is was good. the Third time it was "Oh no, not again!"

Old February 7th 05, 02:34 PM
Chris Shea

that was a good one

the one i really cracked up about was the guy cooking holding the knife with
the cat in tomato sauce and the girlfriend walks in

Old February 7th 05, 08:20 PM
dwight

"mustangjoe" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> The commercial was hillarious the first time espicially since I did
> take the 'ver out on Sunday morning with the top down (I live in NJ).
> The 2nd time is was good. the Third time it was "Oh no, not again!"

Heck, no! I could stand to see it a few more times. What did y'all think of
the Mustang as a convertible?

Goooood-lookin' car.

dwight

Old February 7th 05, 10:12 PM
Garth Almgren

Around 2/7/2005 2:06 PM, Joe wrote:

> "dwight" > wrote in
> :
>

>>"mustangjoe" > wrote in message
groups.com...

>>>The commercial was hillarious the first time espicially since I did
>>>take the 'ver out on Sunday morning with the top down (I live in
>>>NJ). The 2nd time is was good. the Third time it was "Oh no, not
>>>again!"

>>Heck, no! I could stand to see it a few more times. What did y'all
>>think of the Mustang as a convertible?
>>
>>Goooood-lookin' car.
>>
>>dwight

> Bee-Yoo-Tee-Full car. Except I could do without the icicles.

I agree completely; maybe the guy should turn down the A/C a *little*?

Old February 8th 05, 03:27 AM
BK24

"Chris Shea" > wrote in message
> that was a good one
>
> the one i really cracked up about was the guy cooking holding the knife
> with
> the cat in tomato sauce and the girlfriend walks in

That was my favorite as well. I didn't care for the vert commercial because
I got a ticket yesterday morning while having the top down. Cop said "We
know you were speeding, but I don't know if your intoxicated or not. It's 46
degrees sir, why is your top down? I just smiled and told him I was rushing
summer. Yeah, he didn't think much of it either.

Why are car commercials so dumb? [email protected] Driving 86 March 2nd 05 04:09 AM
claude's bowl hates over our frog after we look over it Dave Technology 0 January 15th 05 12:47 PM
who lifts frantically, when Kenneth cleans the empty bowl inside the hallway Austrian Horny Chimpanzee Technology 0 January 14th 05 08:11 PM
Super Shammy Blazemstr Technology 1 December 21st 04 09:20 PM
FS: 74 Super Beetle Shane VW air cooled 2 October 24th 04 06:03 PM