God I wish I'd never laid eyes on this hting.

Old December 6th 07, 05:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig

Default God I wish I'd never laid eyes on this hting.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My dog of a Volvo being dragged up on to a roll back truck.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	831.1 KB
ID:	110603
Old December 6th 07, 08:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

What was the problem? We got that rain up here after we'd first had 20+ cm.
of snow. You've had that car for a long time considering it's a car you
don't like. Maybe it's time to check out the new Benz C350 or better yet,
the E350.

Max

Old December 6th 07, 02:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig

"MagisterMax" > wrote in message
> What was the problem?

Nothing. Those are old pics taken last year when the Olds Aurora-sourced
transaxle went out. There's nothin' wrong with it right now except the
brake pedal is starting to hiss vacuum so I'm probably going to have to have
a new brake booster pretty soon and it has a costly service coming up pretty
soon where they've got to replace the timing belt.

> Maybe it's time to check out the new Benz C350 or better yet, the E350.

Might happen one of these days.
--
Paddy's Pig

My eyes! MarkK Audi 0 September 1st 07 12:43 PM
My eyes! SteveH Alfa Romeo 6 January 22nd 07 02:51 PM
My Eyes! SteveH Alfa Romeo 2 June 5th 06 06:03 PM
Best place to buy Angel Eyes for E39 in UK...? Shevek BMW 1 December 13th 05 07:09 PM
My Eyes! SteveH Alfa Romeo 8 December 12th 05 01:41 PM