Snow!

Old January 22nd 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
The Merg

Default Snow!

Woot! We finally got some snow down here in So. Maryland, so I did a
bit of wheelin'.
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=IMG_0324.jpg

Only an 'after' picture because I forgot my camera.

Sadly, all the snow'll be gone by tomorrow - forecast of 48*
Old January 22nd 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Carl[_3_]

Looks like you had a good time.

Carl

Old January 22nd 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
McAlisters

"The Merg" > wrote in message
> Woot! We finally got some snow down here in So. Maryland, so I did a bit
> of wheelin'.
> http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=IMG_0324.jpg
>
> Only an 'after' picture because I forgot my camera.
>
> Sadly, all the snow'll be gone by tomorrow - forecast of 48*

Looks like a heavy frost to me. Hope you get some real snow soon.

Old January 22nd 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
The Merg

> Looks like a heavy frost to me. Hope you get some real snow soon.

That is 'real' snow here. We only get actual real snow once every five
years or so, so I take what I can get. The 'glass half full' pov is the
only way one can stay sane in Southern Maryland.

--
ÐÏࡱá
Old January 22nd 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Frank_v7.0

How's this for a heavy frost?
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9320/mvc088sxg1.jpg

My poor Jeeps! :-)

McAlisters wrote:
> "The Merg" > wrote in message
>> Woot! We finally got some snow down here in So. Maryland, so I did a bit
>> of wheelin'.
>> http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=IMG_0324.jpg
>>
>> Only an 'after' picture because I forgot my camera.
>>
>> Sadly, all the snow'll be gone by tomorrow - forecast of 48*

> Looks like a heavy frost to me. Hope you get some real snow soon.

--
FRH
Old January 22nd 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Outatime

We'd settle for some RAIN out here in Kalifornia. It's so dry out here
that we're spittin' dust. I can't ever recall a winter out here without
any damn snow or rain.
Old January 22nd 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate

BRRRRRRR!!!!
Gave me goosebumps just looking at it there topless.

Glad you had fun!

Kate

Old January 23rd 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Coasty[_1_]

"The Merg" > wrote in message
> Woot! We finally got some snow down here in So. Maryland, so I did a bit
> of wheelin'.
> http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=IMG_0324.jpg
>
> Only an 'after' picture because I forgot my camera.
>
> Sadly, all the snow'll be gone by tomorrow - forecast of 48*

That isn't any snow and I live in SOMD too. It was like having one beer
during the super bowl.

Coasty

Old January 23rd 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
The Merg

Kate, don't worry - I've got a bikini top and I bundle up, gloves, hat, etc.
Coasty, you're right that wasn't really snow but it was better than
nothing. Where do you live? I'm down in St. Mary's.

--
ÐÏࡱá
Old January 23rd 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate

"The Merg" > wrote in message
> Kate, don't worry - I've got a bikini top and I bundle up, gloves, hat,
> etc.
> Coasty, you're right that wasn't really snow but it was better than
> nothing. Where do you live? I'm down in St. Mary's.

That's about how much snow we get here too, usually once in early April.