Don't Buy American And Speed

Old December 18th 05, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Don't Buy American And Speed

Keep your GM, Ford or Chrysler under 55, always.

Yet again, another example:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-me-...adlines-sports

Old December 18th 05, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

You blaming this on the car?? This was caused by a psychopathic driver
and i'm glad he's dead before he killed somebody else. Stop being a
criminal coddler.

Old December 18th 05, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

bc wrote:

> Keep your GM, Ford or Chrysler under 55, always.
>
> Yet again, another example:
>
> http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-me-...adlines-sports

" Their car jumped a curb ......... "

The car did this all on its own ???? !!!!! I think not.

A classic case of *BAD DRIVING*

Note the reference to 'substance abuse' too.

Graham

Old December 18th 05, 06:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

bc wrote:

> Keep your GM, Ford or Chrysler under 55, always.
> http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-me-...adlines-sports

Funny how the link has "lame" in the filename

Old December 18th 05, 12:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

"bc" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Keep your GM, Ford or Chrysler under 55, always.

What does Chrysler have to do with buying American?
Hmmmm??????????? -Dave

Old December 18th 05, 10:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 17 Dec 2005 16:43:28 -0800, "bc" > wrote:

>Keep your GM, Ford or Chrysler under 55, always.
>
>Yet again, another example:
>

>http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-me-...adlines-sports

Sorry, I don't quite follow.

What does this horrific crash have to do with the fact that the car
was a Pontiac Grand Pricks? Are you attempting to claim that street
racers who drive Hondas never crash?