Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

Old December 12th 05, 09:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Default Riceboy Video-Gamer Uses Up His Last Life

wrote:
> Scott wrote:
> > This guy learned the hard way that real
> > life doesn't have a "reset" button.

> Any was he didi pay for it it
> was $20,000 his parents only co-singed.

Then I would assume you know that a cosigner isn't needed to *buy* a
car; only to *finance* one. So, in fact, neither Eric nor his parents
had paid for it. The bank owned most or all of it. Eric apparently
managed to make some payments on it. Is it somehow 'better' if he
screwed up driving a *sports car* instead of a *sedan*? He's just as
dead either way.

> I would know because i`m erics
> friend. And i hope you ****ing wrap around a pole and get killed very
> slowly

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I lost a few in my day, in
similar circumstances. That doesn't change the fact that he made some
very serious errors in judgment that aren't too hard to analyze.
Further, his mistake killed someone else with him, which is very hard
for me to accept as a reasonable result of his actions. I hope you can
be motivated by his mistakes to learn from them - and your anger isn't
helping much.
--
C.R. Krieger
(Been there)

Old December 12th 05, 09:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...owar d_county

>>>Posted on Sun, Nov. 27, 2005
>>>
>>>Teen driver, coworker die in car crash
>>>
>>>A Coconut Creek teen and his passenger, a Palm Beach County woman,
>>>died Friday after the teen lost control of his sports car west of Boca
>>>Raton.

>>"Sports car?"
>>

>>>Investigators said he was speeding when his 2004 Subaru WRX struck a
>>>concrete pole and split in half.

>>"Speeding?" Sounds to me like he was SKIDDING.
>>
>>I guess this will be yet another "speed-related" crash for the
>>statistics books. I wonder if there's even a category for "incompetent
>>young punk with more testosterone than brains and over-indulgent
>>parents who bought said punk more automobile than he can handle?"
>>

>>>''He was driving his dream car,'' Servin said of Rogers, who had saved
>>>for months to buy the sports car, which was featured on Gran Turismo,
>>>their favorite PlayStation racing game.

>>Dear clueless liberal media,
>>
>>Subaru does not make sports cars. They make boring enconmy sedans and
>>a few factory rice-mobiles. And, despite your implication that he
>>saved up and bought the car himself, there's no way a teenage punk
>>could save up the $28,000 cost of that car all by himself; he most
>>definitely had parental assistance, and those irresponsible parents
>>are partially at fault for the woman's death. Oh, and anyone who
>>drives on public roads they way they do in a video game DESERVES to
>>get wrapped around a concrete pole. In a video game, when you drive
>>like an idiot and wreck your car, you can simply press a button and
>>*presto* you've got a brand new car that's back at the starting line,
>>ready for you to try again. This guy learned the hard way that real
>>life doesn't have a "reset" button.

> YO **** you and who ever you are.. First of all subaru does make a
> sports car if not WHAT tHE **** is a STI.

A "GT" car.

> Any was he didi pay for it it
> was $20,000 his parents only co-singed. I would know because i`m erics
> friend. And i hope you ****ing wrap around a pole and get killed very
> slowly

Thanks for the kind words. It sucks that he had to be one of the
examples to hopefully teach you that you're not invulnerable, hopefully
you will learn from the experience.

Is it just me or is it weird how every time Judy trolls with some "xxx
got killed" post that a friend/relative of the dead person surfaces a
week or so thereafter? Sockpuppets, or does word really travel quickly
around the 'net? Or are there sickos out there who think it's cool to
pretend to be somehow connected to dead people?

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old December 12th 05, 10:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

In article >, Nate Nagel wrote:
> Is it just me or is it weird how every time Judy trolls with some "xxx
> got killed" post that a friend/relative of the dead person surfaces a
> week or so thereafter? Sockpuppets, or does word really travel quickly
> around the 'net? Or are there sickos out there who think it's cool to
> pretend to be somehow connected to dead people?

That yahoo email account is at least 13 months old. It was also posted
using thunderbird in a conventional manner. It does help the credibility
of the post ever so very slightly.

Old December 13th 05, 05:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 12 Dec 2005 10:05:28 -0800, "
> wrote:

>YO **** you and who ever you are.. First of all subaru does make a
>sports car if not WHAT tHE **** is a STI. Any was he didi pay for it it
>was $20,000 his parents only co-singed. I would know because i`m erics
>friend. And i hope you ****ing wrap around a pole and get killed very
>slowly

I cannot help but be swayed by such an articulate and well-presented
argument.

Old December 13th 05, 05:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:57:53 -0500, Nate Nagel >
wrote:

>> YO **** you and who ever you are.. First of all subaru does make a
>> sports car if not WHAT tHE **** is a STI.

>A "GT" car.

A Factory Rice-mobile.

>Is it just me or is it weird how every time Judy trolls with some "xxx
>got killed" post that a friend/relative of the dead person surfaces a
>week or so thereafter?

LOL!! That is a rather amazing coincidence, isn't it?

Old December 13th 05, 05:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

wrote:

>> YO **** you and who ever you are.. First of all subaru does make a
>> sports car if not WHAT tHE **** is a STI.

>A "GT" car.

A Factory Rice-mobile.

Old December 18th 05, 08:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> On 12 Dec 2005 10:05:28 -0800, "
> > wrote:

>>YO **** you and who ever you are.. First of all subaru does make a
>>sports car if not WHAT tHE **** is a STI. Any was he didi pay for it it
>>was $20,000 his parents only co-singed. I would know because i`m erics
>>friend. And i hope you ****ing wrap around a pole and get killed very
>>slowly

> I cannot help but be swayed by such an articulate and well-presented
> argument.

Maybe some bling-bling will change your mind
Old December 18th 05, 09:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

> wrote in message
ups.com...

<SNIP>

>YO **** you and who ever you are.. First of all subaru does make a
>sports car if not WHAT tHE **** is a STI. Any was he didi pay for it it
>was $20,000 his parents only co-singed. I would know because i`m erics
>friend. And i hope you ****ing wrap around a pole and get killed very
>slowly

Some friend. First it's a jab about whether or not the Ricemobile is a
sports car, THEN you're his friend. I can see that riceboy is a social
desease that's passed among you clowns.......much like hillbilly inbreeding.