spam "Hawaiian shirts @ Thompson Automotive"

Old October 31st 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
peter

Default spam "Hawaiian shirts @ Thompson Automotive"

hi,

anyone else get this crap via email?
i wont ever buy anything from this spammer

peter
Old October 31st 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Not seen that one but I'm afraid if I google search it, not only will the
spammer win but I'll probably start getting his future spam!

You should be able to add him to your 'blocked senders' list. I know they
find ways around these things but I can't imagine how they expect anyone
will buy from these places you can't get them to quit sending you crap. Some
people must do it or it wouldn't be worth their effort I guess.

Chris
99BBB

Old October 31st 09, 06:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
NetMax

On Oct 31, 10:44*am, "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
> Not seen that one but I'm afraid if I google search it, not only will the
> spammer win but I'll probably start getting his future spam!
>
> You should be able to add him to your 'blocked senders' list. I know they
> find ways around these things but I can't imagine how they expect anyone
> will buy from these places you can't get them to quit sending you crap. Some
> people must do it or it wouldn't be worth their effort I guess.
>
> Chris
> 99BBB
>
> "peter" > wrote in message

> > hi,

> > anyone else get this crap via email?
> > i wont ever buy anything from this spammer

> > peter- Hide quoted text -

I was looking at this web site yesterday, it's mostly Miata stuff.
I'd been directed there by a legitimate link. I'm sorry to hear he
spammed you because now I won't buy from them. I sort of liked his
Hawaiian shirts too : (
Old November 2nd 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

the thompson automotive in md is unknown to me, but the thompson automotive
in ca are long time miata enthusiasts that provide miata specific products
such as the oil filter relocator, nautilus air horn with miata specific
bracket, and the hiding front license plate. i recently asked about the
front plate bracket for a nb but they said they could not do it because the
mouth of the nb bumper was not as tall as the na... i wrote back suggesting
that it could work if the plate sat high slightly above the opening with the
hinge at the 3/4 point of the plate... several months later they contacted
me to tell me that they redesigned the bracket exactly as i described. not
sure if he was writing to sell me one or see if i was going to be suing him
for stealing my idea... but clearly it is a small and personal operation
and i have bought from them before. i am sure if you unsubscribe from them
they will honor your privacy... if not, contact the owner tom thompson at

Old November 2nd 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

Hey, that isn't just any old Hawaiian shirt... it is a Miata enthusiasts
Hawaiian shirt with Miata's all over it... very funny.
http://www.thompson-automotive.com/c...90/7402146.htm

Old November 2nd 09, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Me[_12_]

Christopher Muto wrote:
> Hey, that isn't just any old Hawaiian shirt... it is a Miata enthusiasts
> Hawaiian shirt with Miata's all over it... very funny.
> http://www.thompson-automotive.com/c...90/7402146.htm

They are cool and I want one - my wife can get me one for Xmas.
It's a very expensive Hawaiian shirt by the time I pay shipping to the
South Pacific, but I don't care, it beats the hell out of frangipani
patterns or surfboards.
If I tell her and give her the URL, is that perpetuating the spam cycle?
Old November 2nd 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

"Christopher Muto" > wrote:

> Hey, that isn't just any old Hawaiian shirt... it is a Miata
> enthusiasts Hawaiian shirt with Miata's all over it... very
> funny.
> http://www.thompson-automotive.com/c...90/7402146.htm

Poor timing, short sleeve Hawaiian shirt just as the weather turns
cool? Perfect for the southern hemisphere folks, though...

The Usenet Improvement Project: