need exhaust manifold

Old December 8th 04, 05:09 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Default need exhaust manifold

HoseMonkey1008 opined in
:

> im looking for a exhaust manifold for a 65 mustang witha 200 6 cyl. any
> help would be appreciated.

I dunno if you're interested but my first mustang was a 200 with the early
'70s Hot Rod magazine mods... including dual collector headers.
Look here
http://tinyurl.com/4jnkc

That car ran like a champ

Old December 8th 04, 05:13 PM
Deadcarnahans

>im looking for a exhaust manifold for a 65 mustang witha 200 6 cyl. any help
>would be appreciated.

The boneyards are full of these. The 200 was used as late as 81 or 82 in
Mustangs and Fairmonts.
Or buy a header from Clifford Performance.

DC
Old December 8th 04, 05:21 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic opined in :

http://tinyurl.com/4jnkc

> That car ran like a champ

Oh... and it sounded really good, too!

Old December 8th 04, 09:13 PM
walt peifer

65-66 200 cid exhaust manifold is unique later ones will not work. Down tube
angle and diameter are different. the manifold in question is reproduced and
should be available new from almost any mustang vendor for about $95.00