OT New Law in Virginia

Old February 10th 05, 06:41 AM
Bill Berckman

Default OT New Law in Virginia

If Shaggie and Timmy want to visit Chris Perdue in Virginia, this
article might be bad new for them. LOL
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/09/lo....ap/index.html

Old February 10th 05, 05:57 PM
Shag

On 9 Feb 2005 22:41:32 -0800, "Bill Berckman" >
wrote:

>If Shaggie and Timmy want to visit Chris Perdue in Virginia, this
>article might be bad new for them. LOL
>http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/09/lo....ap/index.html

I can't speak for Timmy, but I keep my pants pulled up no matter how
hard my gut tries to push them down. :-)

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old February 10th 05, 06:15 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Bill Berckman" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> If Shaggie and Timmy want to visit Chris Perdue in Virginia, this
> article might be bad new for them. LOL
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/09/lo....ap/index.html

unfortunately this law also applies to women who wear a nice thong with low
cut jeans...<sigh>....

Old February 10th 05, 06:38 PM
Neil

So, the solution for the whole thing is to just not wear underwear :~)

Neil

Old February 10th 05, 10:21 PM
Tim Rogers

"Bill Berckman" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> If Shaggie and Timmy want to visit Chris Perdue in Virginia, this
> article might be bad new for them. LOL
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/09/lo....ap/index.html

..................But I've got some especially nice boxers from JC Penny that
have pretty snowflake patterns on them and another pair that has weird
little yellow shamrocks.