THE Problem With 5.0 Mustangs

Old January 22nd 05, 02:12 PM
Nosey

> Nope, I like here. Ya'll is dumnber than a box o rocks.
> MoPaR Rocks >>>>Ford Rocks!

;^)

Old January 22nd 05, 02:13 PM
Nosey

J wrote:
> Nosey wrote:
>
>> The point was "misplet", moran.

> make entire threads such as this disappear.

Sorry, but he still mispled moran. ;^)

Old January 22nd 05, 02:37 PM
Ike

Nosey wrote:
> Wound Up wrote:
>
>>MoParMaN wrote:
>>
>>>"Pepito" > wrote in message
>>>news:2005012112472716807%josephamadeusNSPAM@min dspringcom...

>>>Ya gotta be quick around here....O, I fergot. Ya drive a Ford.

>>Do you realize you're still in a Mustang group, or have you forgotten
>>entirely by now?
>>
>>I could give a **** what you drive. But I wonder what your purpose is
>>here, aside from being a petty, antagonistic ass. I don't see one. Go
>>back to AADT and quit being a childish prick in RAMFM.
>>
>>By the way, how many Calvin peeing stickers do you have on your
>>window?

> I have 3 of them on my Ram, but only one of them are peeing on a Mustang.

I could line up all you'r dumn asses chain 'em together and drag them
down teh road sideways in my F-250 Corn-binder. Whatever idot first said
the words "Mopar" and "truck" in the same breath must have laughed his
ass off. F'n scrap metal.

Old January 22nd 05, 03:01 PM
M.L.S.

Crossposts by "Nosey" trimmed.

Mike Soja

Old January 22nd 05, 04:29 PM
Jefferson N Glapski

Ike wrote:
> Nosey wrote:
>> Wound Up wrote:

>>> Do you realize you're still in a Mustang group, or have you
>>> forgotten entirely by now?
>>>
>>> I could give a **** what you drive. But I wonder what your purpose
>>> is here, aside from being a petty, antagonistic ass. I don't see
>>> one. Go back to AADT and quit being a childish prick in RAMFM.
>>>
>>> By the way, how many Calvin peeing stickers do you have on your
>>> window?

>> I have 3 of them on my Ram, but only one of them are peeing on a
>> Mustang.

> I could line up all you'r dumn asses chain 'em together and drag them
> down teh road sideways in my F-250 Corn-binder. Whatever idot first
> said the words "Mopar" and "truck" in the same breath must have
> laughed his ass off. F'n scrap metal.

Scrap metal for midgets.

--
Jefferson N. Glapski
http://www.glapski.com

Old January 22nd 05, 04:31 PM
Dennis

Zaphod Beeblebrox > You're digging it
round, when it aughta Be SQUARE

>Joe wrote:
>
>> "winnard" > wrote in

>> <Wound Up's rant snipped>

>>> I forgot to add, Gibson is better than Fender, by the way.
>>>

>>>winnard

>> What are you, a _complete_ moron? Gibson and Fenders are both great,
>> just different. Just like Fords and Dodges.
>>

>Indeed. Or Bud and Miller.

that would be like comparing Yugo to Le car..

----
"I'd rather take a hit in the mouth than throw a pick," Kyle Orton
"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant
"people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld
"If we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux
"the glass is not only half full the first half was delicious" -- Me
To Reply: Scrape off the end bits...
Old January 22nd 05, 09:14 PM
Dennis

Joe > You're digging it round, when it aughta
Be SQUARE

:

>> Zaphod Beeblebrox > You're digging it
>> round, when it aughta Be SQUARE

>>>Indeed. Or Bud and Miller.

>> that would be like comparing Yugo to Le car..
>>
>> ----

><ridiculously long sig snipped>
>
>Out of curiosity, what wonderful vehicles do you guys drive?
>
>Joe
>Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
>Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

well depends on what I'm doing...

generally I drve things that range from 18 HP to a touch over 400...

----
Old January 22nd 05, 10:06 PM
Nosey

>> The point was "misplet", moran.
>
> Nosey, go play with Red's "machine".

Nobody knows where it is, but I still think Red has it.

Old January 22nd 05, 11:48 PM
Nosey

> I could line up all you'r dumn asses chain 'em together and drag them
> down teh road sideways in my F-250 Corn-binder. Whatever idot first
> said the words "Mopar" and "truck" in the same breath must have
> laughed his ass off. F'n scrap metal.

F-250 Corn-binder? I'd probably be driving a F-250 today but an arrogant
salesman wouldn't sell me one. I've had a few Ford trucks, and I liked them
all. The most recent was a '91 F-150 4X4 supercab that I bought new and kept
for 8 trouble free years. The only "problems" that I had with it was the 5.0
wasn't powerful enough for towing, and the payload was too light. When I
bought that one I wanted a 3/4 ton, but I let the salesman talk me into a
half-ton. Letting a salesman sell me what he has instead of buying what I
want is a mistake I will never make again. When I decided to get a new truck
in '99 I looked on the Ford lot first. The salesman immediately ****ed me
off. He didn't have any 3/4 ton 4X4 supercab diesels on the lot so he kept
trying to talk me into another F-150. Instead of trying to find the truck
that I wanted, he tried to convince me that I didn't want a 3/4 ton diesel.
I hate it when people try to tell me what I want and don't want. When my '99
Ram 2500 4X4 is worn out I will consider another Ford, but it may be a very
long time before I'm truck shopping again. In the past 5 years I've only put
60,000 miles on the Cummins. At that rate it won't be due for it's first
engine rebuild for another 20 years. Do they make them Calvin stickers
peeing on Ford salesmen?

Old January 23rd 05, 12:08 AM
Anonymous

Quit cross-posting to alt.support.herpes, already.

Thanks