Question - why all the 800 x 600 pictures

Old May 9th 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Ron

Default Question - why all the 800 x 600 pictures

Hi Guys,

Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?

Cheers,
Ron
Old May 9th 08, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Roadsign[_2_]

Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote in :

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?
>
> Cheers,
> Ron

Ron,

They have done that to keep the "good large pictures" away from Jerry
(Hemi-Powered) and me. The children will e-mail you a larger version if you
want. Paddy's Pig and Zinc led the charge.

Isn't that special?

RS
Old May 10th 08, 03:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Ron

Roadsign > wrote in
:

> Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote in :
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ron
>>

> Ron,
>
> They have done that to keep the "good large pictures" away from Jerry
> (Hemi-Powered) and me. The children will e-mail you a larger version
> if you want. Paddy's Pig and Zinc led the charge.
>
> Isn't that special?
>
> RS

I see.
Shame really..tiny ones are no keepers.
Old May 10th 08, 11:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Roadsign[_2_]

Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote in :

> Roadsign > wrote in
> :
>
>> Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote in :
>>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Ron
>>>

>> Ron,
>>
>> They have done that to keep the "good large pictures" away from Jerry
>> (Hemi-Powered) and me. The children will e-mail you a larger version
>> if you want. Paddy's Pig and Zinc led the charge.
>>
>> Isn't that special?
>>
>> RS
>>

> I see.
> Shame really..tiny ones are no keepers.

Absolutely Ron. I thought this was a hobby, but apparently I was mistaken.

RS
Old May 10th 08, 05:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

On 9-May-2008, Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?

It seems Jer likes to mangle and repost other's images. So he can mangle the
smaller ones now. If you want the 1600s, Ron, email me.

As to what RS thinks as a noncontributing scourge-puppet, well... Should
anyone care? (Funny that it was also RS who questioned my posting 1600s as
being too large, isn't that just like him.)

I've tried to keep this 'discussion' mostly in abpa.

--
Z~
Old May 10th 08, 11:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Ron

"Zinc" > wrote in
:

> On 9-May-2008, Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?

> It seems Jer likes to mangle and repost other's images. So he can
> mangle the smaller ones now. If you want the 1600s, Ron, email me.
>
> As to what RS thinks as a noncontributing scourge-puppet, well...
> Should anyone care? (Funny that it was also RS who questioned my
> posting 1600s as being too large, isn't that just like him.)
>
> I've tried to keep this 'discussion' mostly in abpa.

Hi Zinc,

I had no idea "Loopy" was involved.
I don't see his crap.
Car show seanon should start down under soon, so I'll post them in 1280.
Don't care less what "Loopy" does with them.

Cheers,
Ron
Old May 11th 08, 12:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
guest[_2_]

Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote
>>> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?

> I had no idea "Loopy" was involved.

Loopy. LOL

To think if you created a character like Jerry and put him in a TV sitcom,
you could possibly have a hit show.

Ron
Old May 11th 08, 12:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Ron

guest > wrote in
:

> Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote

>> I had no idea "Loopy" was involved.

> Loopy. LOL
>
> To think if you created a character like Jerry and put him in a TV
> sitcom, you could possibly have a hit show.
>
> Ron

Maybe, but I would not watch it!

I would imagine it would resemble, Jerry Lewis, with dementia and Tourette
syndrome!!!

Ron
Old May 11th 08, 01:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Ron

"rob" <me @_mine.orggg> wrote in
:

May well have been :-)

Old May 11th 08, 03:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI - Powered[_3_]

Ron added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?
>
> Cheers,
> Ron

Ron, it is because both the Pig and Zinkie have decided to punish me, and
now roadkill, by intentionally posting stamps in some childish attempt to
make a point that we are unworthy to receive their droppings. Instead,
they claim to have developed a growing mailing list for "free" versions
in full size, to which you must "apply" for permission to be on. If this
is not the definition of a double-standard, clique, and secret club for
infantile minds, I don't know what is!

--
HEMI - Powered, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"