Find Out How the Neocons Staged a Terror Attack That Killed Thousands of Americans on 9/11

Old September 8th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
Jim34

Default Find Out How the Neocons Staged a Terror Attack That Killed Thousands of Americans on 9/11

Watch Alex Jones's Terrorstorm:

"I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush
and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in
this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they
were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people
will say that's much too kind, however even that is high treason and
conspiracy to commit murder." - Former Director of Advanced Space
Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter.

http://patriotsquestion911.com

Old September 9th 07, 08:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression

Neocons? Are they something like the decepticons?

Old September 9th 07, 12:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
Jim34

Watch Martial Law 9/11

Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State was filmed primarily during
the Republican Party's 2004 national convention in New York City.

The Republican Party's choice to hold the event there drew both strong
praise and strong criticism. Alex Jones' clear intent was that the
people who were truly guilty of planning and carrying out the events
of September 11, 2001 were coming back to the scene of the crime.

In the film, Jones shows what he believes are signs of a growing
police state: constant surveillance, a defined military presence, a
militarized civilian police force, mass roundups and arrests of
protesters, detention in a makeshift facility laden with asbestos
which one interviewee called a "concentration camp", and threats of
arrest for constitutionally legal activities. Many different views are
presented, including one semi-humorous confrontation with a group of
American communists.

Old September 9th 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
SotR

police state: constant surveillance, a defined military presence, a
militarized civilian police force, mass roundups and arrests of
protesters<<<<<<<<<<

Hmm that's sound a lot like the 60's. I guess some things never change.

SotR

Old September 9th 07, 08:24 PM posted to comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
Alan Browne

SotR wrote:

> Hmm that's sound a lot like the 60's. I guess some things never change.

I don't suppose it occurred to you to not reply to this brainless
crosspost?
Old September 9th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 04:13:30 -0700, Jim34 wrote:

> Watch Martial Law 9/11
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62761605341661
>
> Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State was filmed primarily during the
> Republican Party's 2004 national convention in New York City.

I think you got's your Tin Foil hat too tight...

Old September 9th 07, 09:52 PM posted to comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
Phlip[_2_]

Alan Browne wrote:

> I don't suppose it occurred to you to not reply to this brainless
> crosspost?

First they came for the terrorists, and I said nothing because I wasn't a
terrorist.

Then they came for the Muslims...

--
Phlip
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510657/
Old September 9th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
Juha Nieminen

How about: Find out why all the 9/11 conspiracy theories are BS:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=5
Old September 10th 07, 12:12 AM posted to comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
%

you mean don't do what you did

Old September 20th 07, 02:35 PM posted to comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
Phlip

>> First they came for the terrorists, and I said nothing because I
>> wasn't a terrorist.

>> Then they came for the Muslims...

> you mean don't do what you did

Then they came for the journalism students...