What ever happend to that big motor red Miata?

Old June 3rd 13, 04:52 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
Alan Baker

Default What ever happened to that big motor red Miata?

In article >,
"jay birdsong" > wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> In article >,
> Alan Baker > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > "jay birdsong" > wrote:
> >
> > > You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put
> > > together
> > > and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?
> > >
> > > It never materialized!!!

> > It morphed into buying and running a Formula Ford.
> >
> > :-)
> >

> > > I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as
> > > usual,
> > > and posted to get attention. But I heard it got a new steering
> > > wheel
> > > cover. A cheap leather imitation.

> > LOL

> >Oh, and once I've got a little time, it will be getting this:

> ><http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=73614>

> ><http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=74741>

> >Already bought and waiting in the shop.

> >They go along with these:

> ><http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-16200>

> ><http://www.v8roadsters.com/product-p/tubctla.htm>

> <http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69010>
>
> <http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69000>
>
> <http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-36500>
>
> <http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990...ata/PP90-95.ht
> ml>
>
> ><http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990-2005/Exhaust-Headers/56005.html>

> >Already installed.

> BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!
>
> Yeah, a dyed in the wool Ferrari "killer".
> MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHARHARHAR .

Where did I ever say that, Michael?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old June 3rd 13, 12:51 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
jay birdsong

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

In article >,
"jay birdsong" > wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> In article >,
> Alan Baker > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > "jay birdsong" > wrote:
> >
> > > You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put
> > > together
> > > and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?
> > >
> > > It never materialized!!!

> > It morphed into buying and running a Formula Ford.
> >
> > :-)
> >

> > > I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as
> > > usual,
> > > and posted to get attention. But I heard it got a new steering
> > > wheel
> > > cover. A cheap leather imitation.

> > LOL

> >Oh, and once I've got a little time, it will be getting this:

> ><http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=73614>

> ><http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=74741>

> >Already bought and waiting in the shop.

> >They go along with these:

> ><http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-16200>

> ><http://www.v8roadsters.com/product-p/tubctla.htm>

> <http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69010>
>
> <http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69000>
>
> <http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-36500>
>
> <http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990...ata/PP90-95.ht
> ml>
>
> ><http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990-2005/Exhaust-Headers/56005.html>

> >Already installed.

> BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!
>
> Yeah, a dyed in the wool Ferrari "killer".
> MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHARHARHAR .

>Where did I ever say that, Michael?

BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAHARHARHARHARHAR - YER KILLIN ME!!! Denial doesn't
change history, Dick. HOOT!!! I I won't play your little "Google
search" game.

Meep meep.

LOL.

snip dumb ****.

Old June 3rd 13, 12:58 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
jay birdsong

"Nashton" wrote in message ...

On 6/2/2013 5:40 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> In article >,
> Alan Baker > wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> "jay birdsong" > wrote:
>>

>> <http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990-2005/Exhaust-Headers/56005.html>

>> Already installed.

> BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!
>
> Yeah, a dyed in the wool Ferrari "killer".
> MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHARHARHAR .

>Why is bakr so vexed that you're asking what he did with his famous
>girly car, when he originally wanted everyone to know he was going to
>rice it up to begin with?

You missed it? The Posts Where he claimed he was going to put a big
Chevy motor in his widdle red Miata and beat all the Ferraris and
Corvettes with ease? Then he posted videos of Ferraris and Corvettes
****ing all over Miata's with big V-8 engines? Around August 2011 or
so. It was a Hoot!!

But as usual with Baker, pure, unadulterated BULL****. Lots of
rhetoric, lots of noise, lots of smoke and mirrors. Lots of "show",
but alas, - no go.

Old June 3rd 13, 03:45 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
AC[_3_]

jay birdsong wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> In article >,
> "jay birdsong" > wrote:
>
>> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>>
>> In article >,
>> Alan Baker > wrote:

>> > It morphed into buying and running a Formula Ford.
>> >
>> > :-)

>> > LOL

>> >Oh, and once I've got a little time, it will be getting this:

>> ><http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=73614>

>> ><http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=74741>

>> >Already bought and waiting in the shop.

>> >They go along with these:

>> ><http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-16200>

>> ><http://www.v8roadsters.com/product-p/tubctla.htm>

>> <http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69010>
>>
>> <http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69000>
>>
>> <http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-36500>
>>
>> <http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990...ata/PP90-95.ht
>> ml>
>>
>> ><http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990-2005/Exhaust-Headers/56005.html>

>> >Already installed.

>> BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!
>>
>> Yeah, a dyed in the wool Ferrari "killer".
>> MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHARHARHAR .

>> Where did I ever say that, Michael?

> BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAHARHARHARHARHAR - YER KILLIN ME!!! Denial doesn't
> change history, Dick. HOOT!!! I I won't play your little "Google
> search" game.
>
> Meep meep.
>
> LOL.
>
> snip dumb ****.

It would be your google game, not his.

Go get some bitty.

--
AC
Old June 3rd 13, 04:17 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
jay birdsong

Instead of clamoring for my attention, go eat some ****.

Old June 3rd 13, 06:11 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
jay birdsong

"Nashton" wrote in message ...

On 06-03-13 1:29 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> In article >,
> "jay birdsong" > wrote:
>
>> "Nashton" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On 6/2/2013 5:40 PM, jay birdsong wrote:
>> >

>> > "Alan Baker" wrote in message

>> > BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!
>> >
>> > Yeah, a dyed in the wool Ferrari "killer".
>> > MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHARHARHAR .

>> >Why is bakr so vexed that you're asking what he did with his
>> >famous
>> >girly car, when he originally wanted everyone to know he was going
>> >rice it up to begin with?

>> You missed it? The Posts Where he claimed he was going to put a
>> big
>> Chevy motor in his widdle red Miata and beat all the Ferraris and
>> Corvettes with ease? Then he posted videos of Ferraris and
>> Corvettes
>> ****ing all over Miata's with big V-8 engines? Around August 2011
>> or
>> so. It was a Hoot!!

>> Again: you're simply making up stuff that I never said.

"> > It definitely caught my attention - maybe next year after they
wring
> > it out a little and make a couple of hundred tweaks.

> With "...a couple of hundred tweaks" mantra being a good summary as
> why I'm not predisposed to ever consider buying another GM.
>

> -hh"

>To which, bakr responded:

>"Hey now: the motor's pretty good.

>It might go very well in my Miata!"

Yeah, and now he thinks I'm going to comb through a bunch of posts
like he does to prove a point. I don't think so. Instead of playing
games, the worthless loser should go get a job. He never earned a
thing in his life. Everything he owns was from handouts from mommy
and daddy.

Old June 4th 13, 12:21 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
jay birdsong

Awww....widdle baby is forced to play "role reversal"!!

>You do it because the facts aren't on your side.

So, we have now determined that the "Big Motor Miata", the one that
was going to "beat Ferrari's and Corvettes" will never materialize.
So, it was all smoke and hot air. What you excel at. Too bad it
doesn't pay,eh? But you have mommies bank account to fall back on,
Loser.

Bye, Alwin....END. We are done here.

Old June 4th 13, 04:59 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
Alan Baker

In article >,
"jay birdsong" > wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> On Jun 3, 1:03 pm, "jay birdsong" > wrote:
> > "Alan Baker" wrote in message

> > In article >,
> >

> > "jay birdsong" > wrote:

> > > "> > It definitely caught my attention - maybe next year after
> > > they
> > > wring

> > > Yeah, and now he thinks I'm going to comb through a bunch of posts
> > > like he does to prove a point. I don't think so. Instead of
> > > playing
> > > games, the worthless loser should go get a job. He never earned a
> > > thing in his life. Everything he owns was from handouts from
> > > mommy
> > > and daddy.
> > >"Yeah", what?
> > >You claimed I said it would "beat all the Ferraris and Corvettes
> > >with
> > >ease", and I've made no such statement.

> > Keep parroting your denials. Shout them to the skies at the top of
> > your lungs. It won't make your denial true, but, it might make you
> > feel better.

> >You're the one who keeps parroting, Michael.

> Awww....widdle baby is forced to play "role reversal"!!

No. It's a simple statement of fact.

> >You do it because the facts aren't on your side.

> So, we have now determined that the "Big Motor Miata", the one that
> was going to "beat Ferrari's and Corvettes" will never materialize.

No. That has not been determined. For the moment, the project is off,
and I'm having fun running a race car (got to take the head in for a
look tomorrow).

> So, it was all smoke and hot air. What you excel at. Too bad it
> doesn't pay,eh? But you have mommies bank account to fall back on,
> Loser.
>
> Bye, Alwin....END. We are done here.

Wow... ...that means... ...so little.

Old June 5th 13, 06:09 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf
Bigbird

Alan Baker wrote:

> Sorry...
>
> It's hard to remember to check a new thread (not started by me!) for
> crossposts.

You thick ****.

He's parodying you and you still don't get it.
Old June 5th 13, 09:06 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf
Bigbird

Alan Baker wrote:

> In article >,
> "Bigbird" > wrote:
>
> > Alan Baker wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry...
> > >
> > > It's hard to remember to check a new thread (not started by me!)
> > > for crossposts.

> > You thick ****.
> >
> > He's parodying you and you still don't get it.

> Who is parodying me, exactly, and how is it a parody?

Again your display of incomprehension is beyond credible.

Please keep your **** out of rasf1.

Umpteen people have told you. Your are persona non grata or to be more
accurate thick **** non grata.

You are now simply trolling the group(s)