1983 CJ7 Hazard Lights Won’t Stop Flashing

Old March 12th 18, 01:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Default 1983 CJ7 Hazard Lights Won’t Stop Flashing

I have a 1983 Jeep CJ 7, and I cant seem to find a switch or toggle to stop
the hazard lights from blinking. The only way I can get them to stop is by
pressing on the brake. As soon as I release my foot from the brake peddle,
they start blinking again. I don’t know how to stop this.

for full context, visit https://www.motorsforum.com/jeep/198...ng-135026-.htm

Old March 12th 18, 04:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Sam Stone

On the steering column.. there's a little button. Push = on / Pull = off

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
E32 self flashing hazard lights No Name BMW 0 February 3rd 08 03:24 PM
Strange problem? Cluster lights dead but hazard lights ON instead? -02 Taurus [email protected] Technology 3 August 30th 07 10:52 PM
Hazard Lights On cpbrinks BMW 0 July 30th 06 05:33 AM
Hazard lights on cpbrinks BMW 0 July 20th 06 03:34 AM
engine stalls when I stop at red lights or slow down at stop signs rayyman Dodge 4 May 8th 06 01:41 PM