Psycho with cancelled license, super-speeds, hits tree, kills self and splits car in half

Old December 23rd 05, 08:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road

Default Psycho with cancelled license, super-speeds, hits tree, kills self and splits car in half

Thank god this public menace is dead.

http://www.wftv.com/news/5609138/det...=orlc&psp=news

Speeding Car Splits In Half On Impact With Tree

POSTED: 7:18 am EST December 22, 2005
UPDATED: 12:23 pm EST December 22, 2005

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A car was speeding through Dr. Phillips so fast early
Thursday morning, it split in half when it crashed into a tree. The
driver of the car was killed in the crash on Darlene Drive, just east
of Apopka-Vineland.

Investigators said the car, after impact with the tree, spun around
and ended up on the other side of the tree. The crash has even veteran
troopers shaking their heads.

It looked like two different cars after the crash, but the Acura was
literally cut in two when it slammed into a tree at what troopers call
extremely high speed.

The driver, 22-year-old Daniel Canterini, died on impact. He lived
just a few blocks away. Three days before Christmas, his family
learned of the crash before the wreckage could even be cleared away.

Channel 9 has learned Canterini was not supposed to be behind the
wheel. According to state records, his driver's license was cancelled
in September when he failed to complete a substance abuse class after
a DUI case.

But as wreckers cleared away what was left of his Acura, all anyone
could talk about was the tragedy on a stretch of road where neighbors
said they'd seen at least three fatal crashes in the past decade.

"It's just tragic for the family because now they have that loss,"
said neighbor Nancy Kirsch.

The impact was so severe, it split a heavy, solid metal disc brake in
half.

Meanwhile, Canterini did have a passenger, 21-year-old Steven
Ptashnik. He was airlifted to Orlando Regional Medica Center, but
miraculously, his injuries were so minor he's already home from the
hospital.
Old December 23rd 05, 08:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> Thank god this public menace is dead.
>
> http://www.wftv.com/news/5609138/det...=orlc&psp=news
>
> Speeding Car Splits In Half On Impact With Tree
>
> POSTED: 7:18 am EST December 22, 2005
> UPDATED: 12:23 pm EST December 22, 2005
>
> ORLANDO, Fla. -- A car was speeding through Dr. Phillips so fast early
> Thursday morning, it split in half when it crashed into a tree. The
> driver of the car was killed in the crash on Darlene Drive, just east
> of Apopka-Vineland.

Suicide by automobile ? It happens.

Graham

Old December 23rd 05, 11:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road

STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME

Old December 23rd 05, 03:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.true-crime

Just killfile "LBMHBF." She (?) is a garden variety troll, only good
for amusement purposes and occasional kicking, and doesn't seem able to
restrain herself from x-posting to irrelevant groups.

nate

Old December 23rd 05, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.true-crime

On 23 Dec 2005 07:12:53 -0800, "N8N" > wrote:

>Just killfile "LBMHBF." She (?) is a garden variety troll, only good
>for amusement purposes and occasional kicking, and doesn't seem able to
>restrain herself from x-posting to irrelevant groups.

Great idea, but that won't stop the follow-ups (like this one).

>JonesieCat wrote:
>> STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>> STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>> STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>> STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>> STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME

Not until you learn to ask nicely.

Old December 23rd 05, 06:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:34:30 +0000, Pooh Bear
> wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
>
>> Thank god this public menace is dead.
>>
>> http://www.wftv.com/news/5609138/det...=orlc&psp=news
>>
>> Speeding Car Splits In Half On Impact With Tree
>>
>> POSTED: 7:18 am EST December 22, 2005
>> UPDATED: 12:23 pm EST December 22, 2005
>>
>> ORLANDO, Fla. -- A car was speeding through Dr. Phillips so fast early
>> Thursday morning, it split in half when it crashed into a tree. The
>> driver of the car was killed in the crash on Darlene Drive, just east
>> of Apopka-Vineland.

>Suicide by automobile ? It happens.
>
>Graham

Happens a lot. Usually they crash into another car though since
suicides like to take others with them.
Old December 23rd 05, 06:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.true-crime

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:57:53 +1100, "JonesieCat" <Long Ago & Far Away>
wrote:

>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME

Hey stupid. Speeders are deadly criminals so don't tell us this
thread doesn't belong in ATC.
Old December 23rd 05, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.true-crime

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On 23 Dec 2005 07:12:53 -0800, "N8N" > wrote:
>
> >Just killfile "LBMHBF." She (?) is a garden variety troll, only good
> >for amusement purposes and occasional kicking, and doesn't seem able to
> >restrain herself from x-posting to irrelevant groups.

> Great idea, but that won't stop the follow-ups (like this one).

I bet if enough people complained of Xeton's abuse to Google, where it
posts from, it's accounts would be cancelled.

Old December 23rd 05, 07:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> I bet if enough people complained of Xeton's abuse to Google, where it
> posts from, it's accounts would be cancelled.

For what? Crossposting like you just did?

Your incessant stalking and vile commentary is far more bothersome than
anything she's ever posted.

Old December 23rd 05, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

JohnH wrote:
> > I bet if enough people complained of Xeton's abuse to Google, where it
> > posts from, it's accounts would be cancelled.

> For what? Crossposting like you just did?
>
> Your incessant stalking and vile commentary is far more bothersome than
> anything she's ever posted.

Killfile me, if you know how.