Blower Kit for late 80's Spiders????

Old September 9th 05, 04:11 PM
mcardlejl

Default Blower Kit for late 80's Spiders????

Hi all,

Does anyone know if anyone ever made an aftermarket supercharger kit
for late '80s alfa spiders???

I'm not looking for anything fancy, the parts I'm primarily looking for
are a small compressor and mounting bracket combo that will bolt to the
car on the airbox side of the engine bay. The rest of the necessary
parts I have already or can easily build myself.

Any any all help sourcing parts or insight into such a project wouldd
be most welcome.

Brgds, Jim

Old September 9th 05, 05:11 PM
Catman

mcardlejl wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know if anyone ever made an aftermarket supercharger kit
> for late '80s alfa spiders???
>
> I'm not looking for anything fancy, the parts I'm primarily looking for
> are a small compressor and mounting bracket combo that will bolt to the
> car on the airbox side of the engine bay. The rest of the necessary
> parts I have already or can easily build myself.
>
> Any any all help sourcing parts or insight into such a project wouldd
> be most welcome.
>
> Brgds, Jim

I would have thought that any of the kits available for the standard 4 pot
engine would suffice. Not sure if you can buy them off the shelf these days
though.
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old September 10th 05, 04:11 PM
mcardlejl

Thats good news that at least kits were made for this engine at one
time or another. But my web searching has still not turned up anything.
Does anyone remember who made kits for the 2.0 engines?? Thanks, Jim