Finally .... another Stang

Old September 4th 05, 08:24 PM
badgurl

Default Finally .... another Stang

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/badgur...CmekDBYW0.FWxG

Haven't had a mustang since 1985 and it was a 68, 289, 4-speed.
Had a 85 Bronco and a 93 T-Bird since 89. Traded the t-bird for the 99 Stang
and slowly putting things into it and loving it.
Since this is to be a friendly Mustang newsgroup thought I'd share and maybe
get some good additional ideas from other Mustang enthusiasts.

Old September 4th 05, 08:27 PM
badgurl

OK ... the photo link doesn't work, so how do I make it work ? I was reading
and viewing the "new addition to Mustang" and was impressed. Love seeing
Mustang pics, now if I only knew how.

ink.net...

Old September 4th 05, 08:42 PM
Backyard Mechanic

"badgurl" > wrote in
ink.net:

Works fine for me, as is.

I also signed out of yahoo and checked it..
MAYBE you tried to copy/paste the link and didnt get it all due to line
wrap.

Here's a simpler link, to the album in case others are having difficulty

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/badgurl55/my_photos
Old September 4th 05, 08:56 PM
badgurl

Way Cool .... thanks so much.

Appreciate your feedback.

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> "badgurl" > wrote in
> ink.net:
>
> Works fine for me, as is.
>
> I also signed out of yahoo and checked it..
> MAYBE you tried to copy/paste the link and didnt get it all due to line
> wrap.
>
> Here's a simpler link, to the album in case others are having difficulty
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/badgurl55/my_photos

Finally .... another Stang badgurl Ford Mustang 0 September 4th 05 08:09 PM
Finally! JohnH Driving 16 July 30th 05 12:08 AM
finally got fed up with the rear-view mirror Capt. Purple Jeep 5 June 12th 05 07:15 PM
Car finally seems good! Erik D. Ford Mustang 2 March 16th 05 11:05 PM
Follow-up: Code 43 on 90 A. EX finally cleared! Slipnfall Honda 0 September 23rd 04 04:04 AM