01 -C5 how to keep battery charged?

Old December 24th 04, 10:31 PM
David

Default 01 -C5 how to keep battery charged?

Have 01 convertible ,which i don't get to use to much in the winter
months .The battery gets drained to the point were in won't crank over
the motor,any suggestion would be appreciated .I remember seeing
something called a battery tender.

THANK YOU David

Old December 25th 04, 06:27 PM
WayneC

http://tinyurl.com/3wo33
Old December 25th 04, 06:27 PM
WayneC

http://tinyurl.com/3wo33
Old December 25th 04, 06:56 PM
HammerToe

on paper towels.

Holiday Youngster

One can easily adapt this recipe to ham, though as presented,
it violates no religious taboos against swine.

1 large toddler or small child, cleaned and de-headed
Kentucky Bourbon Sauce (see index)
1 large can pineapple slices
Whole cloves

Place him (or ham) or her in a large glass baking dish, buttocks up.
Tie with butcher string around and across so that he looks like
he?s crawling.
Glaze, then arrange pineapples and secure with cloves.
Bake uncovered in 350° oven till thermometer reaches 160°.

Cajun Babies

Just like crabs or crawfish, babies are boiled alive!
You don?t need silverware, the hot spicy meat comes off in your hands.

6 live babies
1 lb. smoked sausage
4 lemons
whole garlic
2 lb. new potatoes
4 ears corn
1 box salt
crab boil

Bring 3 gallons of water to a boil.
Add sausage, salt, crab boil, lemons and garlic.
Drop potatoes in, boil for 4 minutes.
Corn is added next, boil an additional 11 minutes.
Put the live babies into the boiling water and cover.
Boil till meat comes off easily with a fork.

Oven-Baked Baby-Back Ribs

Beef ribs or pork ribs can be used in this recipe,
and that is exactly what your dinner guests will assume!
An excellent way to expose the uninitiated to this highly misunderstood
yet succulent source of protein.

2 human baby rib racks
3 cups barbecue sauce or honey glaze (see index)
Salt
black pepper
white pepper
paprika

Remove the silverskin by loosening from the edges,

Old December 25th 04, 08:00 PM
WayneC

butter
3 tablespoons oil

First stuff the heads, or make the patties (see index)
then fry or bake.
Set aside to drain on paper towels.
Make a roux with butter, oil and flour,
brown vegetables in the roux, then add chicken stock and
allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the patties or stuffed heads, and some loose crawfish,
lobster, long piglet, or what have you.
Cook on low for 15 minutes, then allow it to set for at least
15 minutes more.
Serve over steamed rice; this dish is very impressive!

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

Babies really can be found under a cabbage leaf -
or one can arrange for ground beef to be found there instead.

8 large cabbage leaves
1 lb. lean ground newborn human filets, or ground chuck
Onions
peppers
celery
garlic
soy sauce
salt pepper, etc
Olive oil
breadcrumbs
Tomato Gravy (see index)

Boil the cabbage leaves for 2 minutes to soften.
In skillet, brown the meat in a little olive oil,
then add onions, peppers, and celery (all chopped finely)
and season well.
Place in a large bowl and cool.
Add seasoned breadcrumbs and a little of the tomato gravy,
enough to make the mixture pliable.
Divide the stuffing among the cabbage leaves then roll.
Place seam down in a baking pan.
Ladle tomato gravy on top,
and bake at 325° for 30 - 45 minutes.

Umbilical Cordon Bleu

Nothing is so beautiful as the bond between

Old December 25th 04, 09:52 PM
'Key

"WayneC" > wrote in message
> David wrote:
>> Have 01 convertible ,which i don't get to use to much in the winter
>> months .The battery gets drained to the point were in won't crank over
>> the motor,any suggestion would be appreciated .I remember seeing
>> something called a battery tender.
>>
>> THANK YOU David

Google is your friend
http://www.google.com/
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ender&btnG=Goo
gle+Search

has a length of 70 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 24 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4l8gg

g'day
--
"Key"

Battery Charging tech27 BMW 65 December 1st 04 02:08 AM
2000 BMW Z3: Discharged Battery, Hydro Meter Black, Jumped Car, yet still black? MathMan BMW 3 November 22nd 04 06:40 AM
Alfa Romeo 156 alarm won't turn off problem Alfie Norks Alfa Romeo 14 October 23rd 04 04:33 AM
Strange Battery Issue Black Bomb Corvette 22 October 8th 04 03:49 AM