what is this worth???

Old September 5th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
shaun

Default what is this worth???

new motor 4 cyl from Ontario reman aug 06
new besttop softop oct 06
transfer case rebuild by jeepman may 07
new alternator jul 06
new bosch starter jul 07
new front wheel bearings jul07
new u joints back shaft sep 06
champion 8000 lb winch may 06
33x12.5 super swampers 4 at 75% spare never used
4 in RE suspension lift
2 in body lift
CB and firestik
cd palyer and sound bar
quick disco front sway bar - not installed
custom winch bumper by jeepman
custom tire carrier rear bumber by jeepman
hi lift jack
bikini top
yellow top battery may 06

good jeep, no speedo, only 6 tanks of gas on new motor

Old September 7th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
shaun

year would help - brain fart

95 YJ

Old September 12th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
shaun

"shaun" > wrote in message
> year would help - brain fart
>
> 95 YJ
> "c" > wrote in message
>> It may help if you specify the model and year.
>>
>> shaun wrote:
>>> new motor 4 cyl from Ontario reman aug 06
>>> new besttop softop oct 06
>>> transfer case rebuild by jeepman may 07
>>> new alternator jul 06
>>> new bosch starter jul 07
>>> new front wheel bearings jul07
>>> new u joints back shaft sep 06
>>> champion 8000 lb winch may 06
>>> 33x12.5 super swampers 4 at 75% spare never used
>>> 4 in RE suspension lift
>>> 2 in body lift
>>> CB and firestik
>>> cd palyer and sound bar
>>> quick disco front sway bar - not installed
>>> custom winch bumper by jeepman
>>> custom tire carrier rear bumber by jeepman
>>> hi lift jack
>>> bikini top
>>> yellow top battery may 06
>>>
>>> good jeep, no speedo, only 6 tanks of gas on new motor

Any wild guesses, need to get it out of garage and get mustang in there,
ol woman will kill me if i pay for storage on jeep or stang

1 has to go

Old September 13th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jon[_4_]

On Sep 12, 3:52 pm, "shaun" > wrote:
> "shaun" > wrote in message

> > year would help - brain fart

> > 95 YJ
> > "c" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> It may help if you specify the model and year.

> Any wild guesses, need to get it out of garage and get mustang in there,
> ol woman will kill me if i pay for storage on jeep or stang
>
> 1 has to go

Southern California has comparable Jeeps priced all over the place --
someone must be willing to pay for the add-ons (or a bunch of
unmotivated sellers). $6-9k usd, obviously rust free, low miles, a/c,
hard top, & clean title for the upper end.

Old September 13th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

shaun wrote:
> "shaun" > wrote in message
>> year would help - brain fart
>>
>> 95 YJ
>> "c" > wrote in message
>>> It may help if you specify the model and year.

> Any wild guesses, need to get it out of garage and get mustang in there,
> ol woman will kill me if i pay for storage on jeep or stang
>
> 1 has to go

How bad is the rust rot on it?

Is the frame still solid or has it started to perforate yet?

What about at the base of the roll bar and body mount rails?

If it isn't too bad and only shows a bit of surface rust, a 95 here in
Ontario is going for 5-6K tops, less for a 4 banger, less for 'unknown'
mileage, less for every mod also unless you find a special buyer.

Mods usually mean the Jeep has been driven to their (the mods) limit, or
been beat all to crap eh.... The implied wear out prices the cost of
the mods so you are back to book value or less.

A friend is selling a 95 in great shape with the same mods you list
except his is the 6 cylinder auto and he wants 5K.

Why don't you just get the used vehicle package and see what they think
the retail and wholesale price should be on it? The Mall Kiosks have
that for you. You will need it before selling it anyway.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile...