American workers lack skills.

Old June 20th 11, 07:50 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics
brad herschel

Default American workers lack skills.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43459947

No surprise. Look at the demographics. Only 69.7 Americans are White.
Huge mestizo and black populations grinding America to third-world
status.

(20% of black Americans have IQ's less then 75, totally unable to be
successful in a tech-society. Mestizo bell curve same as blacks.)

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare
Old June 21st 11, 12:27 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics
Brent[_9_]

On 2011-06-20, brad herschel > wrote:
> http://www.cnbc.com/id/43459947
>
> No surprise. Look at the demographics. Only 69.7 Americans are White.
> Huge mestizo and black populations grinding America to third-world
> status.
>
> (20% of black Americans have IQ's less then 75, totally unable to be
> successful in a tech-society. Mestizo bell curve same as blacks.)

No. We are looking at a century of the robber baron's "public"
government run schools. This is the desired result of that system over
the long term. This is the long term.

Old June 21st 11, 12:59 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics
DogDiesel

"Brent" > wrote in message
> On 2011-06-20, brad herschel > wrote:
>> http://www.cnbc.com/id/43459947
>>
>> No surprise. Look at the demographics. Only 69.7 Americans are White.
>> Huge mestizo and black populations grinding America to third-world
>> status.
>>
>> (20% of black Americans have IQ's less then 75, totally unable to be
>> successful in a tech-society. Mestizo bell curve same as blacks.)

> No. We are looking at a century of the robber baron's "public"
> government run schools. This is the desired result of that system over
> the long term. This is the long term.

That would be the Liberal run school system. Dumbing down everyone to get
them on gubment checks.

Old June 21st 11, 05:32 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-06-20, DogDiesel > wrote:

> "Brent" > wrote in message
>> On 2011-06-20, brad herschel > wrote:
>>> http://www.cnbc.com/id/43459947
>>>
>>> No surprise. Look at the demographics. Only 69.7 Americans are White.
>>> Huge mestizo and black populations grinding America to third-world
>>> status.
>>>
>>> (20% of black Americans have IQ's less then 75, totally unable to be
>>> successful in a tech-society. Mestizo bell curve same as blacks.)

>> No. We are looking at a century of the robber baron's "public"
>> government run schools. This is the desired result of that system over
>> the long term. This is the long term.
>>

> That would be the Liberal run school system. Dumbing down everyone to get
> them on gubment checks.

In US politics Liberal and Conservative are just WWF like tag teams.
They both serve the same company management and people get tied up in
rooting for one or the other.

Old June 21st 11, 06:28 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics
Perseus

On Jun 20, 7:50*pm, brad herschel > wrote:
> http://www.cnbc.com/id/43459947
>
> No surprise. Look at the demographics. Only 69.7 Americans are White.
> Huge mestizo and black populations grinding America to third-world
> status.
>
> (20% of black Americans have IQ's less then 75, totally unable to be
> successful in a tech-society. Mestizo bell curve same as blacks.)
>
> http://www.vdare.com/*V-Dare

that is why are they importing goods from China? In China there are
not black people or latinos.

If white people is so intelligent why they had imported all those
slaves? They could have enough intelligence to pick up cotton in the
fields, aren't they? Or to till the fields.
then, on the other hand, what the **** you need blacks with a high
IQ? Are white people unable to work on engineering or scientific
fields? Let me see, they aren't. For they are Christians. That is
why are we importing cheap Chinese goods? For the Chineses are more
intelligent than white Christians of the US?
Perseus

Old June 21st 11, 07:36 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics
Mike Marlow[_2_]

Perseus wrote:
> On Jun 20, 7:50 pm, brad herschel > wrote:
>> http://www.cnbc.com/id/43459947
>>
>> No surprise. Look at the demographics. Only 69.7 Americans are White.
>> Huge mestizo and black populations grinding America to third-world
>> status.
>>
>> (20% of black Americans have IQ's less then 75, totally unable to be
>> successful in a tech-society. Mestizo bell curve same as blacks.)
>>
>> http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

> that is why are they importing goods from China? In China there are
> not black people or latinos.
>
> If white people is so intelligent why they had imported all those
> slaves? They could have enough intelligence to pick up cotton in the
> fields, aren't they? Or to till the fields.
> then, on the other hand, what the **** you need blacks with a high
> IQ? Are white people unable to work on engineering or scientific
> fields? Let me see, they aren't. For they are Christians. That is
> why are we importing cheap Chinese goods? For the Chineses are more
> intelligent than white Christians of the US?
> Perseus

Now about you drop rec.autos.sport.nascar from your distribution list? Oh
wait - idiots like you don't stop to think about that kind of thing when you
are posting - do you?

Old June 22nd 11, 05:08 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics
Dave Head

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:59:06 -0400, "DogDiesel" >
wrote:

>"Brent" > wrote in message
>> On 2011-06-20, brad herschel > wrote:
>>> http://www.cnbc.com/id/43459947
>>>
>>> No surprise. Look at the demographics. Only 69.7 Americans are White.
>>> Huge mestizo and black populations grinding America to third-world
>>> status.
>>>
>>> (20% of black Americans have IQ's less then 75, totally unable to be
>>> successful in a tech-society. Mestizo bell curve same as blacks.)

>> No. We are looking at a century of the robber baron's "public"
>> government run schools. This is the desired result of that system over
>> the long term. This is the long term.
>>

>That would be the Liberal run school system. Dumbing down everyone to get
>them on gubment checks.

Yep, and it was the founding of the Department of Education by Jimmy
Carter in 1979 that is keeping everything on a downward spiral. The
more central control, the less quality results. Works every time.

Look, I went to school in the 50's and 60's, before the Fed. gov't got
involved with micromanaging the school systems. We had much better
results during the space race, and kids wanted to learn the hard stuff
then. Now... its all about passing the SOL's, and... that's it.

We an save $79B in the Federal Gov't budget by nuking the DOE. Way
past time to do so. It is not money well spent.
Old June 22nd 11, 05:28 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-06-22, Dave Head > wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:59:06 -0400, "DogDiesel" >
> wrote:

>>> No. We are looking at a century of the robber baron's "public"
>>> government run schools. This is the desired result of that system over
>>> the long term. This is the long term.
>>>

>>That would be the Liberal run school system. Dumbing down everyone to get
>>them on gubment checks.
>>

> Yep, and it was the founding of the Department of Education by Jimmy
> Carter in 1979 that is keeping everything on a downward spiral. The
> more central control, the less quality results. Works every time.

Reagan was going to get rid of it... then didn't... nobody who has been
in the whitehouse has even promised it since. But at least it was with
Ronnie that Charlotte Iserbyt learned so much in the job there. Listen
to her and read her book to get a better understanding of the goal of
government school.

Old June 22nd 11, 06:01 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics
big john whine

On Jun 20, 11:32*pm, Brent > wrote:
> On 2011-06-20, DogDiesel > wrote:

> >> No. We are looking at a century of the robber baron's "public"
> >> government run schools. This is the desired result of that system over
> >> the long term. This is the long term.

> > That would be the Liberal run school system. *Dumbing down everyone to get
> > them on gubment checks.

> In US politics Liberal and Conservative are just WWF like tag teams.
> They both serve the same company management and people get tied up in
> rooting for one or the other.

careful, buddy.
you got two choices.
one or the other.
"got no right to complain if you don't vote.''
or else they'll think yer a 'terrorist'.

Elitism can be recognised by a couple or more
unmistakable personal characteristics.
as the Power of the Internet grows....
don't be surprised to find more and more Elitists.

imho
Old June 24th 11, 11:12 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,sci.econ,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics
Sancho Panza[_1_]

On 6/21/2011 12:32 AM, Brent wrote:

> In US politics Liberal and Conservative are just WWF like tag teams.
> They both serve the same company management and people get tied up in
> rooting for one or the other.

In that case, they get the system they deserve.