chrysler lebaron convertible 1985

Old October 27th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
laurier

Default chrysler lebaron convertible 1985

This vehicle has a 2.2liter engine withh EFI. I would like to buy a second
engine to replace this one. Is there any other chrysler,dodge,plymouth car
from 1980 to 1994 that I can buy and use the engine. The the intake
manifold is still good. What should I look for to make sure I buy the
right old car?

Old October 27th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Robbie and Laura Reynolds

laurier wrote:

> This vehicle has a 2.2liter engine withh EFI. I would like to buy a second
> engine to replace this one. Is there any other chrysler,dodge,plymouth car
> from 1980 to 1994 that I can buy and use the engine. The the intake
> manifold is still good. What should I look for to make sure I buy the
> right old car?

Most used parts dealers have software that will give you a list of all
models that match the part that you are looking for. I'll bet that you
can find this same database online, although I have never looked. I
just go to the junkyard and tell them what I'm looking for, and they
hand me a printout.
Old October 27th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
laurier

Thank you for your comment.I will try it. Any other idea out there?

Old October 27th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:14:26 -0500, Robbie and Laura Reynolds
> wrote:

>Most used parts dealers have software that will give you a list of all
>models that match the part that you are looking for. I'll bet that you
>can find this same database online <snip>

Hollender.com

Why not just rebuild the 2.2 and be done with it? Buying a used
engine that old, unless it's guaranteed to be low mileage and well
maintained, is just swapping one problem for another, unless there's
major damage to the original.
Old October 27th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Larry Crites

About what?

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

lkaboutautos.com...

Old March 8th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
laurier

Default 2000 neon

While driving at high speed the vehicle jerck, it feels like the electrical
power stop. At high speed it keeps going but if you are at a stop it stall.
I have a code p0340, comshaft sensor. If i change the sensor will it fix my
problem?