Guy gets caught while trying to stop drivers from talking oncellphones while driving

Old November 27th 14, 12:09 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Your Name[_2_]

Default Guy gets caught while trying to stop drivers from talking on cellphones while driving

In article >, Kurt
Ullman > wrote:
> In article >,
> "Rod Speed" > wrote:
> > >
> > > Misdemeanor murders are a police term of art basically meaning that one
> > > extremely bad person offed another extremely bad person.

> > Wiki doesnšt agree.
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misdemeanor_murder

> Gee Wiki doesn't know EVERYTHING. Who knew?

Anyone with more than one braincell knew ... that's what happens when
you allow any old dimbulb from the Internet post stuff as "fact"
without having any real checks (other than more dimbulbs). The bigger
problem is that so many idiots actually believe it and use it as a
reliable source of information. :-(
Old November 27th 14, 12:25 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
.[_2_]

On 11/26/2014 6:09 PM, Your Name wrote:
> In article >, Kurt
> Ullman > wrote:

>>> Wiki doesnšt agree.
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misdemeanor_murder

>> Gee Wiki doesn't know EVERYTHING. Who knew?

> Anyone with more than one braincell knew ... that's what happens when
> you allow any old dimbulb from the Internet post stuff as "fact"
> without having any real checks (other than more dimbulbs). The bigger
> problem is that so many idiots actually believe it and use it as a
> reliable source of information. :-(

Only the most ignorant of morons continue to parrot that most
ill informed of all canards.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/438900a.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...and_Britannica

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/440582b.html

http://www.nature.com/nature/britannica/

Now STFU.
Old November 27th 14, 12:33 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Your Name[_2_]

In article >, > wrote:

> On 11/26/2014 6:09 PM, Your Name wrote:
> > In article >, Kurt
> > Ullman > wrote:

> >> Gee Wiki doesn't know EVERYTHING. Who knew?

> > Anyone with more than one braincell knew ... that's what happens when
> > you allow any old dimbulb from the Internet post stuff as "fact"
> > without having any real checks (other than more dimbulbs). The bigger
> > problem is that so many idiots actually believe it and use it as a
> > reliable source of information. :-(

> Only the most ignorant of morons continue to parrot that most
> ill informed of all canards.
>
> http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/438900a.html
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...pares_Wikipedi
> a_and_Britannica
>
> http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/440582b.html
>
> http://www.nature.com/nature/britannica/
>
> Now STFU.

Yep, as I said: Anyone with more than one braincell knew Wikipedia is
utter useless crap, full of lies, misinformation, and rumours all
posted as though they are "facts" and never checked by anyone who is
actually qualified to know ... just the usual bunch of idiot dumbulb
internet users, as always. :-\
Old November 27th 14, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
.[_2_]

On 11/26/2014 6:33 PM, Your Name wrote:
> In article >, > wrote:
>
>> On 11/26/2014 6:09 PM, Your Name wrote:

>>> Anyone with more than one braincell knew ... that's what happens when
>>> you allow any old dimbulb from the Internet post stuff as "fact"
>>> without having any real checks (other than more dimbulbs). The bigger
>>> problem is that so many idiots actually believe it and use it as a
>>> reliable source of information. :-(

>> Only the most ignorant of morons continue to parrot that most
>> ill informed of all canards.
>>
>> http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/438900a.html
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia
>>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...pares_Wikipedi
>> a_and_Britannica
>>
>> http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/440582b.html
>>
>> http://www.nature.com/nature/britannica/
>>
>> Now STFU.

> Yep, as I said: Anyone with more than one braincell knew Wikipedia is
> utter useless crap, full of lies, misinformation, and rumours all
> posted as though they are "facts" and never checked by anyone who is
> actually qualified to know ... just the usual bunch of idiot dumbulb
> internet users, as always. :-\

How might any mere mortal such as myself possibly contest
or dispute such an issue oriented, devastatingly delineated,
fact filled, cogent, well reasoned, referenced and documented
rebuttal such as that? Simply suffice it to say that you're
truly a certified, card carrying imbecile that I wouldn't ****
on the best part of. Your idiotic ilk is already, and has been
since its inception, more than overrepresented on usenet.
Kindly do dry up and blow far ay.
Old November 27th 14, 12:48 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Kurt Ullman

In article >,
Your Name > wrote:

> Anyone with more than one braincell knew ... that's what happens when
> you allow any old dimbulb from the Internet post stuff as "fact"
> without having any real checks (other than more dimbulbs). The bigger
> problem is that so many idiots actually believe it and use it as a
> reliable source of information. :-(

Even under the rather relaxed standards of wiki, that entry was badly
written.
--
łStatistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.˛
Old November 27th 14, 01:03 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Rod Speed[_1_]

"Kurt Ullman" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Rod Speed" > wrote:
>
>> > Misdemeanor murders are a police term of art basically meaning that one
>> > extremely bad person offed another extremely bad person.

>> Wiki doesnšt agree.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misdemeanor_murder

> Gee Wiki doesn't know EVERYTHING. Who knew?

Or you ****ed up. Three guesses which we believe.

No one else agrees with you either.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Misdemeanor+murder+means

Old November 27th 14, 05:20 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Your Name[_2_]

In article >, Kurt
Ullman > wrote:
> In article >,
> Your Name > wrote:
> >
> > Anyone with more than one braincell knew ... that's what happens when
> > you allow any old dimbulb from the Internet post stuff as "fact"
> > without having any real checks (other than more dimbulbs). The bigger
> > problem is that so many idiots actually believe it and use it as a
> > reliable source of information. :-(

> Even under the rather relaxed standards of wiki, that entry was badly
> written.

"relaxed standards"?!?! Wikipeadia has *NO* standards. It's just a
bunch of morons posting rubbish to make themselves feel important and
clever. :-\

Anyone with a braincell who wants actual real facts goes to a proper
reliable source, which isn't even remotely what Wikipedia is.