Location of C6 Turn Signal Flasher

Old September 1st 13, 01:16 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
aRKay[_4_]

Default Location of C6 Turn Signal Flasher

I have a new (to me) 2008 C6 and the turn signals and Emergenrcy
Flashers work but there is no tic tic sound. I assume the sound comes
from the flasher but I have no idea how to located the flasher.

Any help will be appreciated
Old September 1st 13, 02:24 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Jon[_6_]

On 8/31/2013 7:16 PM, aRKay wrote:
> I have a new (to me) 2008 C6 and the turn signals and Emergenrcy
> Flashers work but there is no tic tic sound. I assume the sound comes
> from the flasher but I have no idea how to located the flasher.
>
> Any help will be appreciated

The flasher function is integrated into the software of the ECM so there
is no physical flasher part.
Old September 1st 13, 02:37 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
aRKay[_4_]

In article >,
Jon > wrote:

> On 8/31/2013 7:16 PM, aRKay wrote:
> > I have a new (to me) 2008 C6 and the turn signals and Emergenrcy
> > Flashers work but there is no tic tic sound. I assume the sound comes
> > from the flasher but I have no idea how to located the flasher.
> >
> > Any help will be appreciated
> >

> The flasher function is integrated into the software of the ECM so there
> is no physical flasher part.

What generates the tic tic sound on turn signals?
Old September 1st 13, 08:56 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
aRKay[_4_]

In article >,
aRKay > wrote:

> I have a new (to me) 2008 C6 and the turn signals and Emergenrcy
> Flashers work but there is no tic tic sound. I assume the sound comes
> from the flasher but I have no idea how to located the flasher.
>
> Any help will be appreciated

It came back today! Not very loud but it is there.