Damn Kids!

Old April 26th 12, 04:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
William Henley

Default Damn Kids!

On Apr 25, 8:57*am, "
> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 3:38*pm, 180 Out > wrote:
>

> > On Apr 21, 7:14*pm, "
> > > Nope, not my boy. *I've been extremely fortunate. *Never had a lick of
> > > trouble raising him and he's become an amazing adult.
> > > While I always took him to car shows, the drag strip and building car
> > > models together when he was growing up I never realized how much
> > > influence it had on him, until the last year or so when he started
> > > telling me how much he loved this SRT Challenger near his place. *And
> > > now he buys this Magnum... like I said before, I'm still in shock.
> > > The car is a beauty! *He got it with only 18K on the ticker and it's
> > > super clean, and with a very clean Car Fax. *And it romps. *Definitely
> > > a car you want to make sure you have it pointing in the right
> > > direction and have a firm hold of before pulling the trigger.

> > That one's on my wish list too.

> I've loved those car since they debuted. *Luckily, the Mopar guys are
> going to bring it back. *The exec who cancelled is now gone and the
> Chrysler's car guys want it back.)
>
> > One benefit is that the kid will need
> > a steady and well-paying job to keep gas in it. Fortunately kids-these-
> > days can save their rear tires with the traction control -- *if* they
> > keep it engaged.

> No problem there. *He has the skills, education, career path, and now
> experience, that he'll never have an income problem.
>
> > BTW, I cured my own Magnum covetousness by picking up this thing in
> > February:
> >https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...1317_279887188.......
> > It's an '83 400i automatic. 4.8 liter (293 ci) mechanical FI V12, 310
> > net hp, 4100 lbs, 2+2.

> VERY cool!
>
> Still have the GTO? *(How's it treating you/)
>
> You know I changed vehicles, right?
>
> Patrick

Hi Patrick. Yes, we've still got the '04 GTO automatic. Four years
and nothing but oil changes and air filters and, just last week, a
power steering hose. I am spoiled for old '60's iron forever. Those
LSx engines are the s#!t.

You had a Cobra forever -- a 93 was it? When I first showed up in
ramfm in 2000 I believe your namesake no-op 5.0 was already history.
So the Cobra's ridden off into the sunset now too? What is your bad
ride now? If it was me it'd be a '03-'04 Cobra, with a pulley. But
that would be awfully non-no-op wouldn't it?

Damn it !!! [email protected] VW air cooled 10 March 25th 09 12:53 AM
damn it garfman065 Technology 3 June 3rd 08 07:15 PM
U.S. kids required to pledge allegiance to Mexican flag in TX school; ALSO: Witness: 80% of illegals' kids wouldn't stand for U.S. flag pledge [email protected] Driving 0 September 20th 06 01:42 PM
my damn tranny hedgerum Ford Explorer 8 June 13th 06 03:52 AM
DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! Quick sad story. 66 6F HCS Ford Mustang 4 June 18th 05 09:55 PM