Ping Dad

Old July 8th 06, 06:31 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Anon

Default Ping Dad

Whatcha gonna do with that M14? Oh - how far are you from Georgia?

Old July 8th 06, 08:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Anon" > wrote in message
> Whatcha gonna do with that M14? Oh - how far are you from Georgia?

Don't have an M14, it's an M1A Springfield. Built in 1996/7 without a bayonet
lug. Comes with 4 mags, cleaning kit, port cleaning drills, manuals, 4X14X56
Springfield mil dot ranging scope, 3" sunshade, flip up scope covers, stripper
clip guide, bandolier, and GI sling. Price and picture can be sent to a correct
email address. I have an FFL that will ship to your FFL, will not consider
dealing any other way.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old July 8th 06, 09:10 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Anon

Dad wrote:
> "Anon" > wrote in message
> Don't have an M14, it's an M1A Springfield. Built in 1996/7 without a
> bayonet lug. Comes with 4 mags, cleaning kit, port cleaning drills,
> manuals, 4X14X56 Springfield mil dot ranging scope, 3" sunshade, flip
> up scope covers, stripper clip guide, bandolier, and GI sling. Price
> and picture can be sent to a correct email address. I have an FFL
> that will ship to your FFL, will not consider dealing any other way.

I have a C&R but I do not believe that the M1A is on that list; however I
have an FFL here in town that can accept the mailing; or I can drive to you
and buy it through your local FFL dealer - he probably wants $30 plus $5
for the NCIC check. Send me the price and photographs to my google mail
account (gmail.com) - my ID there is "handcast". Thanks!

01 C5 Coupe Magnetic Red II
http://www.hcast.photosite.com/Corvettes/?page=5

Old July 9th 06, 12:06 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Anon" > wrote in message
.. .
> Dad wrote:
>> "Anon" > wrote in message
>> Don't have an M14, it's an M1A Springfield. Built in 1996/7 without a
>> bayonet lug. Comes with 4 mags, cleaning kit, port cleaning drills,
>> manuals, 4X14X56 Springfield mil dot ranging scope, 3" sunshade, flip
>> up scope covers, stripper clip guide, bandolier, and GI sling. Price
>> and picture can be sent to a correct email address. I have an FFL
>> that will ship to your FFL, will not consider dealing any other way.

> I have a C&R but I do not believe that the M1A is on that list; however I
> have an FFL here in town that can accept the mailing; or I can drive to you
> and buy it through your local FFL dealer - he probably wants $30 plus $5 for
> the NCIC check. Send me the price and photographs to my google mail account
> (gmail.com) - my ID there is "handcast". Thanks!

Sorry, I avoid Google, send me a message to cf1957atyahoo.com.

--
Dad

Old July 13th 06, 11:12 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.usenet.kooks
Handcast

Default Anon is actually kOOk Scott Gilbert was Ping Dad

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Anon" > wrote in message
>> Whatcha gonna do with that M14? Oh - how far are you from Georgia?

> Don't have an M14, it's an M1A Springfield. Built in 1996/7 without a
> bayonet lug. Comes with 4 mags, cleaning kit, port cleaning drills,
> manuals, 4X14X56 Springfield mil dot ranging scope, 3" sunshade, flip up
> scope covers, stripper clip guide, bandolier, and GI sling. Price and
> picture can be sent to a correct email address. I have an FFL that will
> ship to your FFL, will not consider dealing any other way.
>
> --
> Dad
> 05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
> 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd

You may not want to give that kOOk any of your info, Dad. You see he is not
"anon", he is actually the well known usenet loser Scott Gilbert.

Here is some interesting info about him...

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/scott/index.html

And here is the loons picture in case you need to identify him..

http://i1.tinypic.com/1zwkkt0.jpg

Or just call..

Scott Gilbert
8953 Carroll Manor Dr
Atlanta, GA 30350-2080
(770) 998-4643

Old July 13th 06, 11:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.usenet.kooks
Barbara's Cat

Handcast > said:

> "Dad" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "Anon" > wrote in message
> >> Whatcha gonna do with that M14? Oh - how far are you from Georgia?

> > Don't have an M14, it's an M1A Springfield. Built in 1996/7 without a
> > bayonet lug. Comes with 4 mags, cleaning kit, port cleaning drills,
> > manuals, 4X14X56 Springfield mil dot ranging scope, 3" sunshade, flip up
> > scope covers, stripper clip guide, bandolier, and GI sling. Price and
> > picture can be sent to a correct email address. I have an FFL that will
> > ship to your FFL, will not consider dealing any other way.
> >
> > --
> > Dad
> > 05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
> > 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd
> >

> You may not want to give that kOOk any of your info, Dad. You see he is not
> "anon", he is actually the well known usenet loser Scott Gilbert.
>
> Here is some interesting info about him...
>
> http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/scott/index.html
>
> And here is the loons picture in case you need to identify him..
>
> http://i1.tinypic.com/1zwkkt0.jpg
>
> Or just call..

Tsk. The information you posted above
is an acceptable form of identifying
a known kook; however, what follows
puts you in the same class as Scott.

--
Cm~

Ping Ping Ping Knock BradandBrooks Ford Mustang 9 August 7th 05 03:41 PM
PING - Jim Warman Richard Ford Mustang 5 May 15th 05 07:03 PM
ping gumby   whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com Ford Mustang 0 May 15th 05 01:23 AM
PiNg PiNg PiNg Laurie S Spike Ford Mustang 19 March 1st 05 10:55 PM
ping vs knock picaza Mazda 1 September 1st 04 01:04 AM