FS Northstar Coils & ignition module For A Corvette LT1

Old March 9th 06, 10:54 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default FS Northstar Coils & ignition module For A Corvette LT1

If you plan to convert your optispark.. I have the coil setup ..these coils
+ module sell for several hundred dollars....for use with the DELTEQ
system..save $$$$..See my ebay item # 8045699454..All four Coils are NEW
never fired up ..module is perfect. Module is from a Cadillac Northstar
engine....for use with the Delteq bare bones system..Delteq gets about $244
for these coils & module.

I completed the conversion and it works great.( and was easy to do at home..
about a two hour job for the basic Delteq part )

Old March 10th 06, 02:09 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

grayfox wrote:
> If you plan to convert your optispark.. I have the coil setup ..these
> coils + module sell for several hundred dollars....for use with the
> DELTEQ system..save $$$$..See my ebay item # 8045699454..All four Coils
> are NEW never fired up ..module is perfect. Module is from a Cadillac
> Northstar engine....for use with the Delteq bare bones system..Delteq
> gets about $244 for these coils & module.
>
> I completed the conversion and it works great.( and was easy to do at
> home.. about a two hour job for the basic Delteq part )

Anyone have experience smogging one of these in Calif? I'm guessing
this fires on both the compression and exhaust strokes and should
improve the emissions picture but will it pass visual?

--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe