Vag-Com Software Help

Old October 11th 05, 07:11 AM

Default Vag-Com Software Help

Anybody use Vag-Com software often or at all? I bought a KKL USB for my '00 Audi A4 Quattro and I hooked it up and got some fault codes. The thing is it wouldn't let me reset the codes. Is there away to get around paying the couple hundred bucks? Appreciate it.

Old October 11th 05, 06:34 PM
Art M

> wrote in message
> Anybody use Vag-Com software often or at all? I bought a KKL USB for my
> '00 Audi A4 Quattro and I hooked it up and got some fault codes. The
> thing is it wouldn't let me reset the codes. Is there away to get around
> paying the couple hundred bucks? Appreciate it.

What software/version are you using?

I bought a KKL on ebay that was supposed to work with Ross-Tech v.311 or
v.409, but I it would work only with the earlier version. Haven't resolved
the issue with the seller yet, but so far he has been good about responding
to me and says he will either replace it or give me a refund.

I had no problem clearing the codes though even with the non-registered
software. You can't clear individual codes. You have to clear them all for a
particular module.

I think you need to give more details. If you are clearing them with the car
running they may be triggered again so it may only look like you haven't
cleared them.

Old October 19th 05, 02:01 AM
Arthur Russell

You should be able to clear codes with the free version of Vag-Com (I
could). Also, for the record since you already have a hardware interface
you like, becoming completely registered and having full featured VagCom
(with support) is $100.

-Arthur
P.S. if you still can't get it to work, email me privately and I'll walk
you through it.

Old October 19th 05, 02:02 AM
Arthur Russell

lid wrote:
> Anybody use Vag-Com software often or at all? I bought a KKL USB for
> my '00 Audi A4 Quattro and I hooked it up and got some fault codes.
> The thing is it wouldn't let me reset the codes. Is there away to
> get around paying the couple hundred bucks? Appreciate it.

Antsoft Best domain software Vasilisa Technology 0 October 5th 05 05:39 PM
VAG-COM - CORRECT SOFTWARE AND DRIVERS RickT Audi 3 September 8th 05 08:02 PM
OBD-II Software mick Alfa Romeo 11 November 13th 04 01:57 PM
BMW CARSOFT DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE BestAutoScientist BMW 0 November 8th 04 09:02 PM
Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software Cash Cow Antique cars 0 August 16th 03 03:39 AM