Collector Car Central Free Announcement List

Old April 20th 05, 08:57 PM

Default Collector Car Central Free Announcement List

We would like to invite you to join our announcement list for Collector Car
Central.Com

This list lets you know when new collectible vehicles are available on our
lot and website. There
are also articles, product reviews, and exclusive content for vehicle
collectors and restorers. In the past year we have sold 5 nice Corvettes,
all under 10,000.00

Our list is private, we do not sell names, nor will you get 3rd party spam.

Collector Car Central is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of
vintage collectible automobiles, and
our members are serious car fanatics from all walks of life. Let's keep
that old iron rolling!

Thanks
CCC