Driver arrested after being clocked at over 135 mph on Highway 520 bridge

Old May 10th 10, 06:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics
Leroy N. Soetoro

Default Driver arrested after being clocked at over 135 mph on Highway 520 bridge

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...rivingarrest24
m.html?prmid=obnetwork

A Bellevue man with a long history of traffic violations was busted in
Medina early Saturday after troopers spotted him racing his BMW M6 across
the Highway 520 floating bridge at speeds estimated over 135 miles per
hour.

Vladislav O. Orlovskii, 24, was arrested on investigation of drunken
driving and reckless driving. Orlovskii posted bail and was released from
jail a few hours after his arrest.

According to the State Patrol:

A trooper saw Orlovskii's white sports car eastbound at "an extremely high
rate of speed" just after 1 a.m. The BMW was weaving in and out of traffic
and passing other motorists on the bridge, which has a posted speed limit
of 50 mph.

The trooper attempted to follow Orlovskii but was forced to slow down out
of concern for his own safety. Another trooper listening to the police
radio was parked just east of the bridge and was able to stop the car on
the exit ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast in Medina.

During the traffic stop, Orlovskii gave no explanation for the speed.
Troopers said his eyes appeared to be "bloodshot" and "watery" and they
were concerned that Orlovskii was intoxicated, according to booking
paperwork.

According to the State Patrol, Orlovskii registered a breath-alcohol
content of 0.081 percent upon arrest.

A time/distance calculation revealed that from the time the first trooper
spotted Orlovskii's car to the time of the stop, the Bellevue man had
covered 2.59 miles in exactly 1 minute, 8 seconds; which is an average
speed of 137 mph, or 201 feet per second.

According to a criminal-records check, Orlovskii was arrested Feb. 8 for
speeding and inattention to driving. On Monday, Bellevue District Court
Judge Linda Jacke ordered him to pay a $124 fine for that offense.

Orlovskii also has been stopped for failing to use a seat belt, having
deeply tinted vehicle windows and failure to use turn signals, according
to court records.

--
Nancy Pelosi, Democrat criminal, accessory before and after the fact, to
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Charles B. Rangel of New York's

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had to be forced to remove Charles B. Rangel
from the House Ways and Means Committee.

Old May 10th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics
Brent Jonas

On May 10, 10:21*am, "Leroy N. Soetoro" >
wrote:
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...318_drivingarr...
> m.html?prmid=obnetwork
>
> A Bellevue man with a long history of traffic violations was busted in
> Medina early Saturday after troopers spotted him racing his BMW M6 across
> the Highway 520 floating bridge at speeds estimated over 135 miles per
> hour.
>
> Vladislav O. Orlovskii, 24, was arrested on investigation of drunken
> driving and reckless driving. Orlovskii posted bail and was released from
> jail a few hours after his arrest.
>
> According to the State Patrol:
>
> A trooper saw Orlovskii's white sports car eastbound at "an extremely high
> rate of speed" just after 1 a.m. The BMW was weaving in and out of traffic
> and passing other motorists on the bridge, which has a posted speed limit
> of 50 mph.
>
> The trooper attempted to follow Orlovskii but was forced to slow down out
> of concern for his own safety. Another trooper listening to the police
> radio was parked just east of the bridge and was able to stop the car on
> the exit ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast in Medina.
>
> During the traffic stop, Orlovskii gave no explanation for the speed.
> Troopers said his eyes appeared to be "bloodshot" and "watery" and they
> were concerned that Orlovskii was intoxicated, according to booking
> paperwork.
>
> According to the State Patrol, Orlovskii registered a breath-alcohol
> content of 0.081 percent upon arrest.
>
> A time/distance calculation revealed that from the time the first trooper
> spotted Orlovskii's car to the time of the stop, the Bellevue man had
> covered 2.59 miles in exactly 1 minute, 8 seconds; which is an average
> speed of 137 mph, or 201 feet per second.
>
> According to a criminal-records check, Orlovskii was arrested Feb. 8 for
> speeding and inattention to driving. On Monday, Bellevue District Court
> Judge Linda Jacke ordered him to pay a $124 fine for that offense.

Wow. This guy should be thrown into the slammer for a few years, and
not be allowed to ever have a driver's license again. I'd go as far
as to say his driving was a form of attempted murder!

-Brent

Old May 11th 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS

On May 10, 11:21*am, "Leroy N. Soetoro" >
wrote:
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...318_drivingarr...
> m.html?prmid=obnetwork
>
> A Bellevue man with a long history of traffic violations was busted in
> Medina early Saturday after troopers spotted him racing his BMW M6 across
> the Highway 520 floating bridge at speeds estimated over 135 miles per
> hour.
>
> Vladislav O. Orlovskii, 24, was arrested on investigation of drunken
> driving and reckless driving. Orlovskii posted bail and was released from
> jail a few hours after his arrest.
>
> According to the State Patrol:
>
> A trooper saw Orlovskii's white sports car eastbound at "an extremely high
> rate of speed" just after 1 a.m. The BMW was weaving in and out of traffic
> and passing other motorists on the bridge, which has a posted speed limit
> of 50 mph.
>
> The trooper attempted to follow Orlovskii but was forced to slow down out
> of concern for his own safety. Another trooper listening to the police
> radio was parked just east of the bridge and was able to stop the car on
> the exit ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast in Medina.
>
> During the traffic stop, Orlovskii gave no explanation for the speed.
> Troopers said his eyes appeared to be "bloodshot" and "watery" and they
> were concerned that Orlovskii was intoxicated, according to booking
> paperwork.
>
> According to the State Patrol, Orlovskii registered a breath-alcohol
> content of 0.081 percent upon arrest.
>
> A time/distance calculation revealed that from the time the first trooper
> spotted Orlovskii's car to the time of the stop, the Bellevue man had
> covered 2.59 miles in exactly 1 minute, 8 seconds; which is an average
> speed of 137 mph, or 201 feet per second.
>
> According to a criminal-records check, Orlovskii was arrested Feb. 8 for
> speeding and inattention to driving. On Monday, Bellevue District Court
> Judge Linda Jacke ordered him to pay a $124 fine for that offense.
>
> Orlovskii also has been stopped for failing to use a seat belt, having
> deeply tinted vehicle windows and failure to use turn signals, according
> to court records.

This monster is obviously a psychopath with no concern for the safety
of others. He should be locked up forever but the auto industry will
make sure he just pays a fine so he can continue causing crashes and
making the industry rich.

Old May 11th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics
necromancer[_7_]

**** For Brains spewed:

Too ****ing bad for you. You don't like it, move to Antartica, seppo.

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old May 11th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics
Dave__67

On May 10, 10:11*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
> wrote:
> On May 10, 11:21*am, "Leroy N. Soetoro" >
> wrote:
>

> >http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...318_drivingarr...
> > m.html?prmid=obnetwork

> > A Bellevue man with a long history of traffic violations was busted in
> > Medina early Saturday after troopers spotted him racing his BMW M6 across
> > the Highway 520 floating bridge at speeds estimated over 135 miles per
> > hour.

> > Vladislav O. Orlovskii, 24, was arrested on investigation of drunken
> > driving and reckless driving. Orlovskii posted bail and was released from
> > jail a few hours after his arrest.

> > According to the State Patrol:

> > A trooper saw Orlovskii's white sports car eastbound at "an extremely high
> > rate of speed" just after 1 a.m. The BMW was weaving in and out of traffic
> > and passing other motorists on the bridge, which has a posted speed limit
> > of 50 mph.

> > The trooper attempted to follow Orlovskii but was forced to slow down out
> > of concern for his own safety. Another trooper listening to the police
> > radio was parked just east of the bridge and was able to stop the car on
> > the exit ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast in Medina.

> > During the traffic stop, Orlovskii gave no explanation for the speed.
> > Troopers said his eyes appeared to be "bloodshot" and "watery" and they
> > were concerned that Orlovskii was intoxicated, according to booking
> > paperwork.

> > According to the State Patrol, Orlovskii registered a breath-alcohol
> > content of 0.081 percent upon arrest.

> > A time/distance calculation revealed that from the time the first trooper
> > spotted Orlovskii's car to the time of the stop, the Bellevue man had
> > covered 2.59 miles in exactly 1 minute, 8 seconds; which is an average
> > speed of 137 mph, or 201 feet per second.

> > According to a criminal-records check, Orlovskii was arrested Feb. 8 for
> > speeding and inattention to driving. On Monday, Bellevue District Court
> > Judge Linda Jacke ordered him to pay a $124 fine for that offense.

> > Orlovskii also has been stopped for failing to use a seat belt, having
> > deeply tinted vehicle windows and failure to use turn signals, according
> > to court records.

> This monster is obviously a psychopath with no concern for the safety
> of others. *He should be locked up forever but the auto industry will
> make sure he just pays a fine so he can continue causing crashes and
> making the industry rich.

Yeah, but it was a floating bridge. Do the cops even have jurisdiction
on a boat?

Dave
Old May 11th 10, 01:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics
Kenny McCormack[_2_]

In article >,
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS > wrote:
>This monster is obviously a psychopath with no concern for the safety
>of others. He should be locked up forever but the auto industry will
>make sure he just pays a fine so he can continue causing crashes and
>making the industry rich.

s/rich/barely solvent/

In case you haven't been following the news over the past 3-4 years (and
at various other points in the last 40 years), the American auto
industry is teetering on the brink of collapse - not exactly "rich". If
not for crashes and other bits of enforced recycling, the industry would
dry up and blow away. Basically, we have two choices:

1) Implement a system of recycling (so that people keep having to
buy new cars)
or 2) Continuous bailouts

Your choice.

--
> No, I haven't, that's why I'm asking questions. If you won't help me,
> why don't you just go find your lost manhood elsewhere.

CLC in a nutshell.

Old May 11th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics
Harry K

On May 11, 5:37*am, Dave__67 > wrote:
> On May 10, 10:11*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
>

> > wrote:
> > On May 10, 11:21*am, "Leroy N. Soetoro" >
> > wrote:

> > >http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...318_drivingarr....
> > > m.html?prmid=obnetwork

> > > A Bellevue man with a long history of traffic violations was busted in
> > > Medina early Saturday after troopers spotted him racing his BMW M6 across
> > > the Highway 520 floating bridge at speeds estimated over 135 miles per
> > > hour.

> > > Vladislav O. Orlovskii, 24, was arrested on investigation of drunken
> > > driving and reckless driving. Orlovskii posted bail and was released from
> > > jail a few hours after his arrest.

> > > According to the State Patrol:

> > > A trooper saw Orlovskii's white sports car eastbound at "an extremely high
> > > rate of speed" just after 1 a.m. The BMW was weaving in and out of traffic
> > > and passing other motorists on the bridge, which has a posted speed limit
> > > of 50 mph.

> > > The trooper attempted to follow Orlovskii but was forced to slow down out
> > > of concern for his own safety. Another trooper listening to the police
> > > radio was parked just east of the bridge and was able to stop the car on
> > > the exit ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast in Medina.

> > > During the traffic stop, Orlovskii gave no explanation for the speed.
> > > Troopers said his eyes appeared to be "bloodshot" and "watery" and they
> > > were concerned that Orlovskii was intoxicated, according to booking
> > > paperwork.

> > > According to the State Patrol, Orlovskii registered a breath-alcohol
> > > content of 0.081 percent upon arrest.

> > > A time/distance calculation revealed that from the time the first trooper
> > > spotted Orlovskii's car to the time of the stop, the Bellevue man had
> > > covered 2.59 miles in exactly 1 minute, 8 seconds; which is an average
> > > speed of 137 mph, or 201 feet per second.

> > > According to a criminal-records check, Orlovskii was arrested Feb. 8 for
> > > speeding and inattention to driving. On Monday, Bellevue District Court
> > > Judge Linda Jacke ordered him to pay a $124 fine for that offense.

> > > Orlovskii also has been stopped for failing to use a seat belt, having
> > > deeply tinted vehicle windows and failure to use turn signals, according
> > > to court records.

> > This monster is obviously a psychopath with no concern for the safety
> > of others. *He should be locked up forever but the auto industry will
> > make sure he just pays a fine so he can continue causing crashes and
> > making the industry rich.

> Yeah, but it was a floating bridge. Do the cops even have jurisdiction
> on a boat?
>
> Dave- Hide quoted text -

They have jurisdiction on any place/thing _within_ their
jurisdiction. Boat no different than a car.

Harry K
Old May 11th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics
Ad absurdum per aspera[_2_]

> Wow. This guy should be thrown into the slammer for a few years, and
> not be allowed to ever have a driver's license again. I'd go as far
> as to say his driving was a form of attempted murder!

Twenty-four and he has an M6 and a "long history of traffic
violations", and gets popped for speeding deep into three figures on a
bridge and in traffic, plus evasion? My cocktail-party
psychoanalysis on this one: someone with a large tub of cash and a
bone-deep conviction that he is very special and rules are for us
losers.

Either that or he was coming home from the clubs at 1 in the morning
hopped up on something that made him think he was Superman. (This
is, of course, not incompatible with the previous hypothesis.) A
barely illegal 0.081 blood alcohol content doesn't ring true as the
sole explanation for a rat-run that spectacular. I wonder if they took
a blood sample, and if it will reveal something else.

The other question is, how did he get out so soon? Why they couldn't
or wouldn't charge him with anything worse than reckless driving, I'll
have to leave to those familiar with the law in Washington state.
Besides, the aforementioned ability to lay hands on large amount of
cash, and friends you can call in the wee small hours to get it, would
have let him bond out of most anything short of killing somebody
anyway.

--Joe

Old May 11th 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics

On May 11, 6:37*am, Dave__67 > wrote:
> On May 10, 10:11*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
>

> > wrote:
> > On May 10, 11:21*am, "Leroy N. Soetoro" >
> > wrote:

> > >http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...318_drivingarr....
> > > m.html?prmid=obnetwork

> > > A Bellevue man with a long history of traffic violations was busted in
> > > Medina early Saturday after troopers spotted him racing his BMW M6 across
> > > the Highway 520 floating bridge at speeds estimated over 135 miles per
> > > hour.

> > > Vladislav O. Orlovskii, 24, was arrested on investigation of drunken
> > > driving and reckless driving. Orlovskii posted bail and was released from
> > > jail a few hours after his arrest.

> > > According to the State Patrol:

> > > A trooper saw Orlovskii's white sports car eastbound at "an extremely high
> > > rate of speed" just after 1 a.m. The BMW was weaving in and out of traffic
> > > and passing other motorists on the bridge, which has a posted speed limit
> > > of 50 mph.

> > > The trooper attempted to follow Orlovskii but was forced to slow down out
> > > of concern for his own safety. Another trooper listening to the police
> > > radio was parked just east of the bridge and was able to stop the car on
> > > the exit ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast in Medina.

> > > During the traffic stop, Orlovskii gave no explanation for the speed.
> > > Troopers said his eyes appeared to be "bloodshot" and "watery" and they
> > > were concerned that Orlovskii was intoxicated, according to booking
> > > paperwork.

> > > According to the State Patrol, Orlovskii registered a breath-alcohol
> > > content of 0.081 percent upon arrest.

> > > A time/distance calculation revealed that from the time the first trooper
> > > spotted Orlovskii's car to the time of the stop, the Bellevue man had
> > > covered 2.59 miles in exactly 1 minute, 8 seconds; which is an average
> > > speed of 137 mph, or 201 feet per second.

> > > According to a criminal-records check, Orlovskii was arrested Feb. 8 for
> > > speeding and inattention to driving. On Monday, Bellevue District Court
> > > Judge Linda Jacke ordered him to pay a $124 fine for that offense.

> > > Orlovskii also has been stopped for failing to use a seat belt, having
> > > deeply tinted vehicle windows and failure to use turn signals, according
> > > to court records.

> > This monster is obviously a psychopath with no concern for the safety
> > of others. *He should be locked up forever but the auto industry will
> > make sure he just pays a fine so he can continue causing crashes and
> > making the industry rich.

> Yeah, but it was a floating bridge. Do the cops even have jurisdiction
> on a boat?

Hey stupid. 190 mph ain't legal nowhere nohow and noway.
Old May 11th 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.road,seattle.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS

On May 11, 6:50*am, (Kenny McCormack)
wrote:
> In article >,
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS > wrote:
>
> >This monster is obviously a psychopath with no concern for the safety
> >of others. *He should be locked up forever but the auto industry will
> >make sure he just pays a fine so he can continue causing crashes and
> >making the industry rich.

> s/rich/barely solvent/
>
> In case you haven't been following the news over the past 3-4 years (and
> at various other points in the last 40 years), the American auto
> industry is teetering on the brink of collapse - not exactly "rich". *

All the more reason they want to increase car sales and the simplest
way to do that is more highway crashes. THINK, you miserable
hatefilled wretch!!!!