GIULIETTA

Old January 21st 11, 10:47 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
GT[_14_]

Default GIULIETTA

"Ivan" > wrote in message
> And here, at last, is a pic!
> http://www.btinternet.com/~g1ygd/alfag/DSC_47610001.JPG

May I please ask - how does it compare in size to the 156 (inside and out)?

Old January 21st 11, 05:35 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Ivan[_3_]

"GT" > wrote in message
b.com...
> "Ivan" > wrote in message
>> And here, at last, is a pic!
>> http://www.btinternet.com/~g1ygd/alfag/DSC_47610001.JPG

> May I please ask - how does it compare in size to the 156 (inside and
> out)?

Without looking at measurements. It feels larger inside, but the boot is
smaller especially compared against the GT boot.
The foot well is a bit tight and has no clutch foot-rest, but I got used to
that pretty quickly.
Looking at the way it fills the drive, it is slightly wider outside, but not
much in it in length, if at all.
I do, however, miss the nooks and crannies in the boot of the GT. The GT had
the 18" wheels (no spare, just a puncture repair kit) so had all the spare
wheel well to store all my crap! In fact the space down there filled 2 bin
liners! The G has a spare wheel.... but only fits on the rear axel because
of the Brembos up front!

--
Ivan.
Giulietta QV

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5806 (20110121) __________

http://www.eset.com

New Giulietta Catman Alfa Romeo 2 October 7th 10 08:57 AM
Giulietta ad.... SteveH[_2_] Alfa Romeo 3 August 15th 10 02:14 PM
New Giulietta SteveH[_2_] Alfa Romeo 1 April 19th 10 08:51 AM
Giulietta '78 Monét Alfa Romeo 5 February 13th 06 10:50 AM
I 50 anni di Giulietta Bourne Alfa Romeo 2 May 13th 04 07:30 PM