Lap times at Birmingham? (rFactor)

Old September 17th 05, 04:30 AM
DJRJR

Default Lap times at Birmingham? (rFactor)

I'm in the upper 1:05s so far after about 20 laps.. in the Formula cars and
the longest version of the track. It's a pretty sweet track. The only
changes I've made to the setup are more front wing (40), less fuel and
gears.. Anyone under a minute yet?

--
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no
other way.

Old September 17th 05, 07:32 AM
Mitch_A

Thats one of the problems when we get so many vehicles then upgrades then
series. Makes it hard to get meaningful time comparisons. 1:27's in a F3.

Mitch

Old September 17th 05, 08:50 AM
Sidney H Bridge

Mitch_A wrote:
> Thats one of the problems when we get so many vehicles then upgrades then
> series. Makes it hard to get meaningful time comparisons. 1:27's in a F3.

Just like real life then.
Old September 17th 05, 05:58 PM
test

my dad and I have been runing here and we both run in the 1:03.xxx range, we
have had some great races. Below are so screenshots of some of the action.
I'm in the blue and dad in the gold car.

http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_091
http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_093
http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_094
http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_096
http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_097

Old September 18th 05, 03:01 AM
Jeff Reid

> Anyone under a minute yet?

I'm just using max downforce and short gearing, ran laps
for about 20 minutes, I'm running mid 1:02's, best so far
is a 1:02.343.

Old September 18th 05, 10:19 AM
John Smith

"Jeff Reid" > wrote in message
>> Anyone under a minute yet?

> I'm just using max downforce and short gearing, ran laps
> for about 20 minutes, I'm running mid 1:02's, best so far
> is a 1:02.343.

I went the other way with my wings and dropped to a 1:03.744. and a 1:26 in
the F3 so far.. I'll try max d/f and see.. I couldn't do anything with the
setups on rsc. They were all way too loose..

Old September 18th 05, 11:26 PM
DJRJR

"John Smith" > wrote in message

> "Jeff Reid" > wrote in message
>>> Anyone under a minute yet?

>> I'm just using max downforce and short gearing, ran laps
>> for about 20 minutes, I'm running mid 1:02's, best so far
>> is a 1:02.343.
>>

> I went the other way with my wings and dropped to a 1:03.744. and a 1:26
> in the F3 so far.. I'll try max d/f and see.. I couldn't do anything with
> the setups on rsc. They were all way too loose..

1:02.766 with max d/f..

Old September 20th 05, 01:16 AM
Dave

"DJRJR" > wrote in message ...

> "John Smith" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Jeff Reid" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> I'm just using max downforce and short gearing, ran laps
> >> for about 20 minutes, I'm running mid 1:02's, best so far
> >> is a 1:02.343.
> >>

> > I went the other way with my wings and dropped to a 1:03.744. and a 1:26
> > in the F3 so far.. I'll try max d/f and see.. I couldn't do anything with
> > the setups on rsc. They were all way too loose..
> >

> 1:02.766 with max d/f..

1:01.929

Old September 20th 05, 11:10 AM
Shrapnel

And added to that is the fact that the tracks are quicker at different times
of the day!

t...

Old September 21st 05, 12:15 PM
John Smith

"Dave" > wrote in message

> "DJRJR" > wrote in message
>>
>> "John Smith" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Jeff Reid" > wrote in message

>> > I went the other way with my wings and dropped to a 1:03.744. and a
>> > 1:26
>> > in the F3 so far.. I'll try max d/f and see.. I couldn't do anything
>> > with
>> > the setups on rsc. They were all way too loose..
>> >

>> 1:02.766 with max d/f..
>>

> 1:01.929

1:00.838