Pink Kate

Old April 14th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Pink Kate

Hey gal,

You and Mr. Kate need to stay out of the woods until they catch that
bear!!

Spdloader

Old April 14th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Dang it, I meant PING!

Freakin' old hands.

Spdloader

. ..

Old April 14th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I'll stick with Mr. Kate.

Carl

Old April 14th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Spdloader" > wrote in message
. ..
: Dang it, I meant PING!
:
: Freakin' old hands.
:
: Spdloader

I was cool wqith the "Pink" part LOL

it was the "Mr. Kate" that got me.
DICK - his name is DICK!

None of youse guys should have trouble remembering that one.

Hey, that bear thing is pretty freaky isn't it. I didn't even know there are
bears in this neck of the woods..
Sad about the little girl.

Kate

:
: "Spdloader" > wrote in message
: . ..
: > Hey gal,
: >

Old April 15th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Huh? Someone post the story...

Old April 15th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Carl" > wrote in message
: I'll stick with Mr. Kate.
:
: Carl

Ok, how about Big.Iron...
LOL

Poor guy, he's a Dick and his daddy was a Dick too.

That's now what *I* call him though.

Old April 15th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Herre ya go Jenn,
it seems to happen pretty often out there.
http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4770526
If you google it you will find all sorts of stories about bear attacks out
there.

"jbjeep" > wrote in message
: Huh? Someone post the story...
:
:
: On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:51:02 -0500, "Kate" (please
ask)> wrote:
: >>
: >>Hey, that bear thing is pretty freaky isn't it. I didn't even know there
are
: >>bears in this neck of the woods..
: >>Sad about the little girl.
: >>
: >>Kate
: >>
: >>
: >>
: >>:
: >>: "Spdloader" > wrote in message
: >>: . ..
: >>: > Hey gal,
: >>: >
: >>: > You and Mr. Kate need to stay out of the woods until they catch
that
: >>: > bear!!
: >>: >
: >>: > Spdloader
: >>: >
: >>: >
: >>: >
: >>:
: >>:
: >>

Old April 15th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I didn't know your husbands name, I meant no disrespect.

Later,

Spdloader

Old April 15th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default O.T Pink Kate

And since this happened in a National Forest, it illegal to carry a pistol
for possible defense, even if you have a carry permit. If those folks had a
pistol, that child might be alive today, but the shooter would probably be
in jail.

Ridiculous!

Tom

Old April 15th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Sorry, I take that back. It IS legal to carry in a National Forest if you
have a valid carry permit in that state, or one recognized by that state.

It is NOT legal in a National Park.

Tom