Is the Chrysler 3.5 engine any good?

Old September 30th 17, 12:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
michael

Default Is the Chrysler 3.5 engine any good?

replying to kokomoNOSPAMkid, michael wrote:
i have a 2006 pasifica it had 104.00.00 when we got it that was a little over
a year ago it now has 145.000 and i started to see oil in my coolant just a
little so as time went by i thought oil cooler was going out but it was good
so then i thought head gasket geeting ready to go and it did did the work
myself resurfaceed heads my self put it back together and crossed my fingers
and it was like a new engine i was going to give it a week before i get
excited and in about 5 days the head gaskets blew again so i took off the
heads again and im going to have them presure cheak and resurfaced im hopeing
that there is a crack in one of the heads because that would explain why it
blew again but if no cracks or leaks then im wondering if the new gaskets were
any good ive done about 10 head gaskets replacments and ive never seen 3 layer
gaskets seperated like this were i didnt want to use them but 1 or 2 pepole
told me that how they are new idkn the other thing was i didnt retorqe the
head bolts after starting the engine with the new gasket after cooling down
but the one side bolts were not as tight as they were when i t torqed them
down would that make the gasket fail i dont know im going to loss it if it
fails a third time any one can help me ????????

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...ood-15458-.htm