big block or Y-block 318?

Old July 20th 17, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default big block or Y-block 318?

My first car was a 66 Belvedere with the 318 Y block. Drove the mechanic nuts the first time he tuned it up. Apparently it took a different kind of plug because of the head. The plugs he thought it took kept getting smashed on the end.He would say "are you sure this is a 318? " After a bit of checking around he got it right.He never saw a y block before. He liked that old car with 3 on the tree. So did I. I should have kept it. I loved that old car!

1.8 8v block WTB tacurong VW water cooled 0 October 15th 07 05:24 AM
long block or short block? gump87 Technology 3 May 18th 07 06:55 PM
Looking for a 63 block. David Corvette 9 June 9th 05 12:08 AM
289 or a big block? mtdubvee Ford Mustang 27 May 19th 05 02:39 AM
Which block is best? MicroBiz VW air cooled 2 April 29th 05 04:11 AM